Injured Reader x Deku

Idea by----I_liketobealone

You were in combat training with Bakugo. Let's just say that fight took a long time to finish.

Your sent him flying back three times already but he came and threw you into a wall.

You used the rest of your power to finish the fight. Bakugo charges at you with explosions in his hands. You glared at him and ran to attack him.

Then...

Break.

You were exploded back and you felt something break. You fell down and held your ribs. Bakugo went over to you and looked at you.

Luckily your loving boyfriend broccoli boyfriend was there. He quickly ran over to you and sat you up.

"What happened!? Are you ok!?" Deku questioned what happened. Bakugo walked away by then. "Just training a-" you couldn't finish your sentence because of the pain.

Deku picked you up and headed back to the dorms. He was currently holding you bridal style and keeping you close to him.

Deku opens up his dorm's door and walked in. He sat you down on his bed and kissed you on your nose. You currently have tears in your eyes and you slowly rolled over to your side.

Deku took care of you and stayed by your side at all times. You ribs were still hurting though. Deku gave you lots of love and affection.

He believes love and affection heals anything :)