TAMAKI TAKEOVER!

(Tamki takes over OwO)

How yall met!
It was currently raining and you were running home. "Why does it have to rain today.." you muttered. The books over head was soaked. The rain poured down and your vision got blurry.

You soon fell back and heard a slight yet quiet yelp. You see a boy around your age in a high school uniform. He had indigo hair and pointed ears. You quickly helped him up and you picked up his umbrella. He towered over you a little.

"I'm so sorry!" You say while bowing and apologizing. The boy looked at you confused. "I-Its ok!" He says blushing from embarrassment.

"Hey Tamaki! Why are in the rain?" A feminine voice called out. You gave him his umbrella and waved. He blushed and waved back. "My name is Tamaki...Amajiki.." Tamaki says. You smile and said, "Wonderful name! I'm Y/n L/n!" You yell out. He smiled and walked away.

Quirk

Quirk- fear

You can turn into any creature or turn into anyone's fears

Drawbacks- severe headaches and pain

Favorite outfit on you

He loves this outfit on you because he thinks it is simple and adorable

Sibling[s]
Monoma (copycat dude from class 1-B)

He tells you his feelings

You were in the park reading a book. Until your phone ranged. You answer the phone and the soft voice of your best friend.

"Hey..Y/n.." Tamaki says over the phone. You replied with hello. "I was wondering if.....if you want...to go on a date with me..." Tamaki says while stuttering. "Yes!" You say. Y'all both hang up.

The smile on your face neve shrunk. You closed your book and went home to get ready.

How many kids

Y'all have two boys.

First son-

Name- Akio Amajiki

Name meaning- Bright man, Manly, hero

Age- 3

Appearance- indigo hair, pointy ears, grey jacket and white T-shirt and black pants. (E/c)  (really wants to be a Pro hero like his father)

Quirk- fear (like yours)

He can spread fear to anyone or turn into any type of fear.

-----------------------------------------------‐--

2nd son

Name- Itsuki Amajiki

Name meaning- independence

Age- infant

Appearance- small (h/c), indigo eyes, blue onsie, pointy ears.

Quirk- no quirk yet