Mr. Popular

Idea from- HinatasC0ck
Kirishima x reader. Mr. Popular.

Waking up for a day of hell to go through. You get up and got changed into your uniform.
After getting dressed you went downstairs to make breakfast. You made some toast.

You look at the time and then raced out.

'7:55!? Oh god I missed the train!'

You ran to the station and just in time you got to the train. You let out a sigh of relief and looked behind you.
You seen Mr. Popular and his friend. You remember his name is Edjiro Kirishima, his friend Katsuki Bakugo.

You felt your face heat up because he was there. He was your crush since the start of the school year! Yet, you were never noticed.

(At school)

You ran into class and took your seat. You then looked back to see Kirishima walk in, but the blonde one wasn't there. You then turned around to listen to the lesson.
You kept glancing back at Kirishima a few times. But, he looked up and you quickly looked back at the board.

You were writing down notes until a piece of paper got passed to your desk.
You picked it up and it said,

To Y/n L/n

Hey Y/n I have been struggling in math and I really need help! You great at math right? Because it would be awesome if you helped me.
From-
Edjiro Kirishima

You turned your head to see Kirishima smiling. You then smiled back. "Yeah help you with math." You say. Kirishima smiles and says, "Wonderful! Meet me at my house!"

You felt your face heat up and you nod.

(After school)

You went to the entrance of the school and waited. Kirishima runs over.
"Hey! Sorry for keeping you waiting!" Kirishima says as he began to walk with you.
"Oh its fine!" You say with a smile.
Y'all decided to walk to his house since you and him missed the train.

After a few blocks you see the train station. It was the one ya'll take to get to school. Soon y'all make it to his house.

He opened the door and walked in with you. "Well this is my house!" Kirishima says. You smiled. "Its wonderful" you say.

Kirishima takes you to his room. You were kinda confused. He walks to you and looks at you.

"Y/n I know you like me." Kirishima said. Your eyes widen.

' He knows!? '

' Oh my God he doesn't want to be my friend does he.'

"But..I like you to Y/n!" Kirishima says as he looks at you. You blushed.
Mr. Popular likes you back! It was a dream come true for you. You smiled and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around you and smiled.

You spent the night at his house because it got late and you didn't want to walk home. You sit down on the bed and talked to Kirishima. 

You soon fell asleep, but before you fully fell asleep someone layed right next to you.
Arms wrapped around you and held you close. You smiled in your sleep. Then a kiss on your forehead was the last thing you felt before sleeping fully.

' Goodnight Y/n '