Puppy! v. deku

You were walking down a long road that lead to your house. You make it to you house and noticed that the door was unlocked. You gritted your teeth and thought it was your roommate.

"ZACK! I TOLD YOU TO LOCK THE DOOR!" you yell as you walked in.
You heard a muffled answer. You began to walk upstairs and into Zack's room.

You opened his door and your eyes were met with a greenette holding Zack hostage. A knife was at Zack's throat. Tears rolled down Zack's face. The greenette smirked when he saw you. He dropped the knife and walked over to you. He left Zack on the ground traumatized.

You walked backwards until you were met with the cold wooden wall. The greenette came closer to get a better look at you.

"Well, your a beautiful girl!" He says. You felt his warm breath hit you neck. You pushed him back. "Who are you!? And why are you here!" You yell out.

Zack worded you to be quiet. You didn't notice Zack at the moment. "Get out of my house!" You say with your eyes glaring at the greenette.

But it seemed like he smiled. "Soon, puppy soon you will be mine." The greenette states before disappearing.
You rush of to Zack and helping him up. 
"Why did you yell at him!? He's the most powerful villain in Japan!" Zack said with worry. You looked at him.

"If this so call villain thinks he can hold my best friend aka roommate hostage, he is wrong." You say. This just mad Zack feeling more worried for you.

"You don't understand Y/n! He will probably kill you!" Zack blurted out. You laughed. "Ha! He can try but a quirk like mine can throw him down!" You laughed.

"Overpower!? You really going to you overpower!" Zack says. You nod. "I didn't go to the UA for nothing! And I also went to college!" You say.

"What if you get kidnapped!? I'm more than you roommate! I'm like a brother to you!" Zack says.

You side eye him. "Listen I haven't used overpower since the UA. And I can't remember the drawbacks from it." You say. "EXACTLY! YOU DON'T KNOW IF OVERPOWER WILL KILL YOU!" Zack yells.

You rolled you eyes and walk to your room. Zack sat on the floor. His eyes closings. He soon fell asleep.

In your room. You were laying down on you bed. Window opened. You looking at the ceiling. You soon heard a creek from the window. You looked over. You see the greenette standing over you.

"Hello puppy!" He says with a cheerful voice. You stared at him. "Whats the matter?" He said and sat beside you.

"You don't plan to kill me with you quirk do you." He says. You felt cold drops of sweat on your forehead. This made the greenette laugh.

"Please you would never! I'm Deku. Or also known as Izuku Midoriya." He says. Your eyes widen. "Izu!" You say as tears filled your eyes. Deku nodded. "Your a villain now!? Why...." you say.

Deku looks at you with a smirk made from the devil. "If I can't become a hero then better become a villain!" Deku says. "And you can join me! We can destroy everything! We will be the king and queen of destruction!" Deku says and he takes you hand.

You shook your head. "Izu, what happened to you. I swear if it was that little Bakugo kid." You say. Deku cut you off. "Yeah, but hey you have the same burning hatred for him! Like me!" Deku says.

"How about we go chop his head off!" Deku says. "You want revenge. Then join me puppy. Please." Deku says. You laughed and nodded.

Deku smiles and holds your hand.
Y'all run outside to hunt for Bakugo. "So any ideas he might be?" Deku asked. "He's a pro hero now. So he is probably on patrol." You say. Deku nods. You here a yell. "A yell. Sounds like Bakugo!" You say with a smile. Deku and you walk to were he is.

"Y/n!? Deku!?" Bakugo says as he looks at y'all. You smile and nodded. Deku walks over to Bakugo and puts a knife to his throat. Bakugo glared at him.

"You will never." Bakugo says. You walk over and held Deku's hand. Deku looks at you and smiles. Soon Deku chopped Bakugo's head off.

Deku picks up the head and smiled. "We killed  him! Yes!" Deku cheers. You hug Deku. He wrapped one arm around your waist.

Y'all walk to Deku's hideout. He hangs Bakugo's head in a frame. You watched him. Deku sits next to you and holds you.

You play with his hair as he lays down on you. You looked at him, his sleeping body weighted nothing to you. You wrapped your arms around him and fell asleep.