Birthday reader x Bakugou

Request by- Bakugousrealinmylife
Happy late birthday btw!

You woke up and looked at the time. It was around 9:38am. You got up to get ready for today.

Bakugo was in the kitchen cooking you breakfast and him some coffee. Yo7 soon came into the kitchen in a hoodie and blue jeans.
You smelt the smell of pancakes so you walked over to see Bakugo cooking. You smiled and hugged him.

"Happy birthday" Bakugo says as he kissed your forehead. You smiled and sat down at the table. He soon handed you the pancakes with syrup.

You started to eat as he drinks his coffee.

After Breakfast!

Today was going to be a day were you and Bakugo will hang out together. He already said he will buy you anything you wanted.

You and Bakugo were walking through the mall and you seen a hoodie with (favorite anime/animal/thing) on it. Bakugo noticed how your eyes lit up when y'all walked past.

Sure enough he told you to wait here. You did and sat on a bench waiting for your pomeranian boyfriend to come back.
He did and he had a bag in hand. You looked confused and got up.

"Whats in the bag?" You asked. Bakugo smiled and opened the bag for you. Then your eyes lit up with happiness.

It was the hoodie that you saw earlier. You jumped in joy and hugged him.

"Best birthday ever!" You say while you hugged him tightly.

After shopping y'all went to the park. You seen kids, adults, and teenagers walking with their pets and friends. You and Bakugo walked by kids that looked up at y'all and waved.

You smiled and waved back at them. Then Bakugo looked at them and waved a small wave to be exact.

"Baku! This is amazing!" You say smiling while spinning in circles. Bakugo laughs a bit and smiles.

"I'm happy you enjoyed your birthday."
Bakugo said.

Back at the dorm

Bakugo opened the dorm door for you. After you walked in he shut the door.

You soon changed into your new hoodie and sat on the couch. Bakugo walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you.

Soon you were laying on his chest. Your heard the sound of his heartbeat. You looked at him and smiled. He had his hand petting your hair and soon y'all both fell asleep.

It was a wonderful birthday.

Sorry if it is short but happy late birthday!