!Hockey player Y/n¡ x Dabi!!!

[If you don't like the sport you can change it 😊]

It was the day after the USJ attack. You heard about that since you have a friend who goes to the UA.

But, today you had to forget about the USJ because it was the big game. You hockey team had made it to the championship game! Your friend decided to invite his whole class.

"KATSUKI!" You yell. "What its fine if I invite my class right?" Katsuki asks. You crossed your arms and tsked. "Yeah its fine..." You say. Katsuki smiled.

"You have the whole class supporting you! And me of course. Because I'm your best friend." Katsuki said.

You laughed and put on your helmet. Your jersey number was 1. You grabbed your hockey stick. You waved bye and skated into the rink.

"Ok Y/n is about to play. So let's cheer them on!" Bakugo says. Deku looks concerned about Bakugo. The others brushed it off.

"Ready! Go!" The coach says.

He dropped the puck infront of you and the other team. You quickly stated with the puck. You kept it infront of you as you skate.

Cheers were heard and clapping. You hit the puck into the goal and scored. The other team stared at you. Soon it was time to that again.

The puck was dropped and this time the other team got it before you. The team captain skated and you skated after him.

He was about to hit the puck into the goal but you stopped it and skated with the puck. A smile appears across you face as you skated away.

You again made a score. Bakugo's class cheers and claps. You looked at them and waved. They waved back.

Your team was in the lead by two points. You made a plan. "Okay so Kase I'll pass the puck to you." You say. "I'll pass the puck to Macey." Kase says. "And I'll pass it to Leo!" Macey says. "Then I score." Leo says. You nod. Y'all go to y'all spots and get ready.

You pass the puck to Kase. And he skates beside Macey to pass it. She skates with the puck and passes it to Leo. And he scored!

You smiled. And Leo's hands raise up as he cheers. The class cheers also.
"We won!!" You cheered. The other team groaned at their failure. You seen their team captain and you skated over to him.

"Hey. Good game." You say. He smiled and took his helmet off. You saw his scars that was around his eyes and mouth. You sat next to him and y'all talked.

Macey took noticed and dragged you away from him. "Y/N!? Why are you talking to him!?" Macey demanded an answer. You rolled you eyes and said, "Because he was lonely."

Macey skates away and you went back to hang out with the boy.

*hour later*

"Hey whats your name?" You asked.

"Oh its Dabi.." he says.

"Thats a wonderful name!" You say. He smiled. Then his name was called out. "I have to go my friends are calling me." Dabi says as he gets up. You wave bye and went to find Katsuki.

*with Dabi and his 'friends'*

"Good job Dabi! Sure y'all didn't win the game!" A girl says. "Yeah and who's the girl you were talking to?" A raspy voice says.

"Thats Y/n one of my friends also." Dabi says as he smiled.

The girl who was named Toga noticed something. "DABI HAS A CRUSH!" Toga yells out. The boy who was name Shigaraki looked at Dabi. "Well is this true?" Shigaraki asks.

Dabi glared at Toga. "No it isn't! Toga likes to make up things!" Dabi said. "He likes Y/n." Toga says as she walks backwards.

Dabi looked at her with a death glare. "Toga I would kill you but Shigaraki won't let me." Dabi's says. Shigaraki laughs. "Come on guys I have a plan to destroy All Might." Shigaraki said.

*with you and your friends*

"Y/n y'all won the game!" Ururaka squealed. You laughed and nodded. Y'all were at the UA dorms. Talking about the game. "Hey Y/n who was that boy you was talking to?" Iida asks. "Him oh he's one of my new friends!" You say with a smile. Iida stared at you for a while. "Whats his name though?" Bakugo asks.

"His name? Oh yeah his name is uh..Kasuke!" You say. You had to think of a fake name. Since Dabi was at the USJ and he and his friends were attacking.

"Okay.." Katsuki said. He knew you were lying. He could tell in your eyes. Anyway you got up to go home. "Bye Kat! Bye everyone!" You say as you walked out. Everyone said bye.

*_*_*_*

You were walking to your apartment until someone grabbed your shoulder. You turned around and saw Dabi. He smiled. You smiled back.

"Hey Dabi how are you?" You ask

"I'm fine." He says and he hugs you. "I just missed you.." He says. You blushed and hugged him back. "You could meet me in the park at 11am if you want." You say. Dabi shakes his head. "I can't my friends are plans to...to destroy All Might..." Dabi says. You eyes widened. Then you noticed he was a villain.

You also found out he likes you. So you smiled. "Yeah your friends might kill All Might." You say. He looked surprised that you knew what his friends were planning.

-time skip to 1 month later-

You and Dabi had been hanging out with the league for a month now. "Hey Y/n!" Toga yells out as she plopped down on the couch beside you. "Yes Toga?" You ask. "Dabi has a huge crush on you and wants to ask you out!" Toga says. You felt Dabi glare at Toga. A smile appears on your face. You get up and walk over to Dabi.

"I would love to go out on a date with you." You say.

Dabi looks at you and blushes. Shigaraki looks at y'all as he moves the hand off his face. "Disgusting." Shigaraki says as he gets up. He walks out of the hideout. You laugh at Shigaraki's remark.

Dabi takes you hand and kissed your hand. You blushed like crazy. Toga smirks and falls backwards on the couch. "Y/n, follow me please." Dabi says. You nodded and followed him.

He brought you to a field of flower. Your favorite flowers to be exact. You hugged Dabi's arm saying thank you. He smiled and hugged you.

After a while you sat on the grass surrounded by flowers. Dabi took a chance to kiss you. His hand held your face and he kissed you. Tint of blush shown on your face.

You didn't want this moment to end.