Cheater [cheater Todoroki]

(This is probably a sad/mad chapter)

You already knew that Endeavor never liked you but it did stop you and dating Todoroki? NOPE!
You just walked into the common room with food and movies. You seen Todoroki kissing a girl. Her shirt was half was unbutton. "WHAT THE FUCK TODOROKI!" you yelled. Todoroki looked at you shocked while the girl looked confused.
Mina ran in as soon as she heard you yell. Mina stood there shocked of what was going on. The girl walked over to you. "I'm R/n!" The girl said with a smile. "Cool I'm Y/n his girlfriend."you said as you looked at Todoroki. "Oh my I'm so sorry he said he was single!" R/n said while walking to Todoroki. R/n slapped him and walked out.

"Babe I'm sorry!"Todoroki yelled. "Why did you cheat on me?!"you yelled. Soon everyone came out of their dorms. Mina held you close as she glared at Todoroki.

"The hell is good on!?" Bakugo yelled coming into the common area. He sees you with teary eyes. He soon looks a Todoroki and glares at him.
"The fuck did you do to her?!" Bakugo yelled walking over to Todoroki.
Todoroki took steps back until his back hit the wall.

"Listen I didn't mean to!" Todoroki yells.
"LIAR!" you yelled through your tears. The girls came over to you and hugged you. Bakugo grabbed Todoroki by his shirt collar and yells, "Tell the truth before I send you 6ft deep!"

Todoroki glares at him and yelled fine.
"I CHEATED 3 TIMES OK!" Todoroki yells. Bakugo grip tightens.
"Wow..." You said through your tears.
"Three fucking times..." You say as you wiped you eyes.

"And you told her that you were single...even though we were together...." you say.

"Todoroki leave this common area now!" Mina yells. Todoroki shakes his head no. Mina glares at him. He glared back.

You walk up to him and kicked him. He fell down. "If you never liked me then why did you ask me to date you...." you ask. "Your just like your father you baster...." You say as you walked out of the common area. Mina runs out with you.

Todoroki froze after being called his father. He felt guilt run through his body. "I regret everything I've done to you Y/n...." he whispers to himself.

~~~~~~~~~

You sat on you bed crying as Mina held you close. I mean that is what a sister does when her younger sister gets hurt. Momo comes in with a movie. She hugged you also. You smiled when the rest of the girls came in. Y'all forgot what happened back in the common area.

Until a knock came from you door. You went to answer it. You opened the door and there stood Todoroki. You shook your head and closed the door but before it shut Todoroki held the door open.

"What do you want Shoto..." you said

Todoroki looked at you with teary eyes and hugged you.

You tried to pry him off but failed. He let go.

"Y/n....I'm so sorry for what I have done to you...." Todoroki said through his tears.

"I won't forgive a three time cheater Shoto..." You say as you shut the door. You sat back down with the girls and watched movies still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki cried in his room and held your sweater that you left over. He held it tightly as he cried.

The sweater was drenched with tears. Todoroki walked into the kitchen and poured tea into a cup. He was heartbroken.....the guilt got to him more and more as he drank the tea.

He cried more and more when you didn't answer his calls or texts. You were ignoring him. Mina had you phone on the dresser anyway so you couldn't see you phone go off.

You fell asleep and forgot what happened but Todoroki never forgot.