Halloween dance with Bakugo

(This is a quick warning! This contains-
Smut/lemon)

You just walked into your and Bakugo's dorm. Y'all shared a dorm because Bakugo couldn't live without you.

You put you bag down and walked over to the kitchen. You saw Bakugo standing there. He was waiting for you.
He took you by the hand and pulled you to him. You blushed and kissed his nose.

Bakugo smiled but he had other plans.
You looked at him with curious eyes. He looked at you. "Hey...we are going to the stupid Halloween dance ok." Bakugo says with a smirk. You nodded then asked, "what are we going as though?"

Those words made Bakugo's grin. He picked you up and threw you on the bed. You flushed red as he pinned you. He started to kiss your neck. He left a few hickeys as he continued to kiss you.

Muffled moans came from you as you tried stay quiet. Bakugo smirked and kissed you roughly on the lips. You kissed back. He licked you bottom lip as a way of asking for permission. You didn't accept his request. But....he found a way.

He grabbed your ass that made your mouth open. He made action and kissed you. His tongue exploring your mouth. He smiled and took your shirt off. He started to kiss you collarbone and left hickeys there. He moved to your shoulders and done the same thing.

~~~~~~~

After an hour or two Bakugo got off you and smirked. "Round two?" Bakugo smirks. You hit him with a pillow.
"No!" You say. Bakugo pouted but soon hugged you.

You hugged him back. He got up and went to shower. You sat on the bed and did your hair. You got dressed and you hair covered your hickeys.

You went to buy an outfit for you and Bakugo.

~~~~~~~~

You came back and got dressed for the Halloween dance. You put Bakugo's outfit on the counter. You waited for him to get dressed.

"You fucker!" Bakugo said as he came out looking like a dog. "Hey every dog needs a cat!" You laughed.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and held you hand. Y'all walked to the dance. You hanged out with the girls as Bakugo was bickering with Kirishima.

You rolled you eyes and laughed.

{Extra}

"Hey Y/n what did you come as?" Mina asked.

"A leopard." You say as you took sips of the punch.

"Those aren't make up is it." Momo asked.

"Nope." You say as you looked at Momo.

Mina laughed and said, "nice!"

Momo walked away to Ururaka.

~~~~~~~~
{OMG I REALLY REGRET WRITING THIS😢}

Yes ik I suck at writing lemons and smut.