Your quirk. [edited in bc I forgot to]

Deku---

Quirk- Power.
You can store up power and use the built up power during fights. You can also divide the power you stored up and give it to people. (Mostly people in need)

Drawbacks from your quirk-
You loose movement in your arms. Let's just say Izuku has to help take notes and write a lot.

Bakugo-

Quirk- Blast

You can blast electricity out of any part of your body. Also you quirk is stronger than Denki's!

Drawbacks-

You can short circuit yourself. But when you short circuit you pause in place and you can't move.

Todoroki--

Quirk- Hush

You can make the world go silent. You mostly do this when fighting villains or in combat. You even made Bakugo shut his mouth for a whole week!

Drawbacks-
You will either pass out for how long you made the component silent or you will go silent for the whole day.

Kirishima-

Quirk- Switch

You can switch or turn anyone or thing into one another. Basically you switched Mina and Momo quirks before also their souls.

Drawbacks-
You will get super nauseous and very sick. So your loving boyfriend helps you when your sick.

Denki-

Quirk- control

You can control anyone's mind or body. Basically you are the puppeteer.

Drawbacks-
Dizziness and forgetting important things.

Shigaraki-

Quirk- Poltergeist

You can control the dead. The ones back before the world went numb all the way to the to today.

Drawbacks-
You will become a ghost and will stay like that until the day in over.

Dabi-

Quirk- Random

You can generate anything random. You can generate a random quirk like Monoma's quirk you generated his quirk before.

Drawbacks-
Can't use your quirk for at least 30 to 40 minutes.