CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

This was requested twice! So I'm writing the Christmas special!!!! Enjoy!!!

(SUGAR COATED FLUFF!!!!!)
--------------------------------------------------

Deku🥦🌲

You woke up to the view of snow. You smiled and got dressed. The clothes you wore was a white coat and a black shirt. White jeans also.

You soon received a text. You grabbed your phone to see it was from Izuku.

Izu!-
Hey Y/n can you come down stairs please?

You smiled at the text and went down stairs. You saw the whole common are lit up with lights. The Christmas tree was in the corner decorated with white and red tinsel. Candy canes hung from the branches.

You eyes lit up as you looked for your boyfriend. Then you saw him. He was in the green coat you bought him for his birthday.

The smile on your face widen. You run to Izuku and hugged him. He hugs you back and smiles.

"So, what do you think?" He asks. You turn to him with your significant warm smile, "I love it Izu!" You say.

Izuku smiled and hugged you. He places a kiss on your nose and quickly grabbed your hand. He dragged you outside.

There was Bakugo, Kirishima and Denki. They were setting up lights across the courtyard of the UA.

Soon Ururaka and Tsuyu come in with more decorations.

"REALLY ROUND FACE!" Bakugo yells. You chuckled under your breath as you hear Bakugo yell at Ururaka.

Ururaka sets down the extra decorations. Bakugo glares at her as he exploded the decorations. Ururaka threw a snowball at Bakugo. Then a whole war broke out.

You take Izuku's shoulder and dragged him away before the whole courtyard turned into a battle field.

Izuku laughs nervously as he looked out the window.

"Christmas will never get old. I love Christmas this year." You say with a smile.

Izuku held your face with the palm of his hand and kissed you on the lips. He pulled away and smiled a soft smile.

"Merry Christmas, Love.."

Bakugo🔥🔥

You just got off the phone with your mother after arguing. Denki already knew that you and mom never had a good relationship.

Bakugo on the other hand doesn't know about your relationship with your mom.

Bakugo saw you stomping out of your dorm. He didn't like that. He comes to you and takes you hand.

"What's the matter with you?" He asks. You stare at him pissed off. Bakugo hates this side of you so like the kind of boyfriend be is.......he cooked you your favorite foods.

"Woah....." you mumbled as you looked at Bakugo. He held a box filled glitter. You looked curious yet amused. Bakugo set the box down infront of you and sat down.

"Why is there a box filled with glitter." You ask. "If you don't tell me why your pissed off I'm dumping this box of glitter on you." Bakugo says.

You shook you head no. Bakugo rolled his eyes and picked the box of glitter up. Your eyes widened and you took off running. Bakugo bolted after you.

"KATSUKI IF YOU DARE THROW GLITTER ON ME! I WILL MURDER YOU!" You yell as you ran to the common area.

"Tell me why you are pissed off!" Bakugo yells. You jumped over the couch and used your quirk. The blast of electricity hit Bakugo.