Saving Eri (Kirishima x Reader)

(😔 angst chapter)

You were called for your first mission with you shark boyfriend. Y'all were going to save a girl from a man. Y'all were at a hospital that looked abandoned. "Let's split up!" Deku said. You nodded and went your own way. Kirishima, Deku, and Ururaka went their way.

You felt the ground breaking and you fall. Everything was black. You open your eyes to see your in a room on the ground. You stand up and spotted a child. She was in the corner scared. She trembled and stuttered, "P-please d-don't hurt m-me!" You slowly walked to her and held your hand out. "I would never hurt you!" You smiled as she slowly grabbed your hand. You picked her up and ran out the room.

You see the others, but the ceiling started to fall. You pushed the girl out the way. "M-miss!" The girl yelled as she looked at you. Deku sees her but not you. "Eri!" Deku yells as he picks her up. You smile as you were soon covered in rocks from the ceiling.

"SIR!!! T-the lady, s-she is s-stuck!"Eri shouted. Kirishima looked over to Eri then he looked behind him. He sees your hand out from the rumble. Him and Deku rushed over to you. They both lifted the rubble and seen your head bleeding. Kirishima held you close and Deku got the Pro heros to help.

They got you to the hospital. But little did they know you had passed. Kirishima walked back and forth down the hall hoping your ok. Eri held onto Deku's leg. Aizawa waited. The doctor came out. "Is she ok?!" Kirishima asked. The doctor handed his clipboard to Kirishima.

Y/n L/n
Date of birth: (your birthday)
Date of death: September 23, 2020
Confirmed: Dead or Alive
Time of death: 4:51pm

Kirishima broke down in tears. He lost the one he only loved.

When they got back to the UA Kirishima went straight to his dorm. He never wanted to leave his dorm. Bakugo got him out of his dorm though. Ururaka was on the couch crying and Tsuyu tried to calm her down. Kirishima looked at everyone and sat on the ground.

He visits your grave with Deku, Ururaka, Tenya, Tsuyu, Mina, Bakugo and Denki every day. He still misses you and so does everyone else.