kiribaku x sick reader

Idea by- Lollikecanyoukillme
(Thanks for the idea! And I'm actually sick lol so this should be amazing)

Knocking at the door. You got up from the couch and walked over. A pleasant sight caught your eyes. Kirishima and Bakugo.
You smiled and hugged them both.
"So what's the plan today??" You asked.

"We were planning on going to the mall and for a walk to the park." Kirishima says with that sharky smile. You nodded your head and held their hands.

"Let's go!" You say as you walked. They looked at each other then smiled.

When y'all were walking to the mall you had chills go up your spine. You brushed it off and looked up. Kirishima looked at the sky there was a few dark clouds. He didn't say anything though.

Bakugo didn't really pay attention to the sky. "Did ya'll check the weather?" You asked. Bakugo didn't give an answer. Kirishima shook his head no.

Then and there rain. You walked under a table umbrella. Kirishima took off his jacket and wrapped it around you. Bakugo held you close to him.

When the rain cleared up a bit you and the two boy went back to the dorms.

When y'all walked in thunder rumbled. You shuttered from being cold and soaked. Kirishima and Bakugo decided to hang out with you for the day.

You gave a cough and a sneeze. They looked at you and noticed your are pale.

Kirishima suggested you go lay on the couch while Bakugo makes soup. Bakugo nodded in agreement. You went to the couch and cuddled up next to Kirishima.

Kirishima put a blanket over you and a cool rag over your head. "Wanna watch a movie?" Kirishima asked. You nodded and looked at the TV.

He put on a Frozen 2. Bakugo walked in and handed you soup. You took the soup and ate it.

You were now sitting between them cuddled up in blankets.

Soon after you all fell asleep.