○Meeting you for the first time○

Deku🥦:
(Your in middle school in this Deku scenario)

You where waiting for a train so you could go home. Not to mention that it was 10:37pm and you brother forgot to pick you from school! "Natsou I should have never asked you to pick me up from school." You huffed.
You soon heard a cry or somewhat of a scream. You were curious but you also didn't want to miss your train. But, your curiosity got the best of you.

"Hello?" You questioned to where the scream came from.

You walked closer to the noise. You see a boy with green hair on the ground bleeding. You stopped dead in your tracks when you saw Katsuki Bakugo. You bent down to the boy and glared at Katsuki. "FUCK OFF YOU SON OF A BITCH!" you yelled at Katsuki. He let out  a 'tsk'. You rolled your eyes and helped the green headed boy.

You were strong so you picked up the greenette and carried him back to the train station to wait again.

Deku's pov:

I was thrown back by Kacchan's explosion. I let out a yell and cry as I felt my back hit the brick wall. I was bloody and soon falling into unconsciousness.

I heard a girl yell and picked me up. I guess she was there to help. I opened my eyes to see I was in a bedroom. I looked around and heard yelling downstairs. I slowly opened the door and peeked out.
I seen a girl, yelling at the Number 2 Pro hero...Endeavor. Her voice yelled over Endeavors. I could tell she was pissed. Was it because of me? Or was this an ordinary problem?

Soon a boy with half red half white hair walked upstairs with tears in his eyes. He looked about my age. He went and slammed his bedroom door shut. I looked back downstairs and seen the girl coming upstairs. She walked past me and went into the half and half kid's bedroom. She came out with the boy with her hand around his shoulders. It looked like they were siblings.

She sat him down on the couch. She put her hand on my shoulders with a calming smile. She took my hand and sat me beside her brother. "What was with all the yelling?" I questioned. She looked at me blankly and said," Oh, well he doesn't like visitors." Not going lie she was very beautiful. We all just brushed what happened earlier off our shoulders and talked about anything.

Bakugo💥:
(Your about 5 years old in this scenario)

It was raining today, you watched as the rain drops raced down the window.
"Y/N!" your mother yelled. You walked down the stairs to the living room. You seen a boy about your age with ash blonde hair. You seen a woman who also had ash blonde hair. "Y/n this is Katsuki Bakugo and his mother Mitsuki Bakugo!" Your mother said with a warm smile.

You looked at the boy and his mother, you waved. "Brat, go play with her and don't be antisocial." Mitsuki said. Katsuki tsked as he walked over to you.

"What you wanna play?" You asked. "Have any board games?" He asked. You nodded as you raced up stairs. You grabbed two of your favorite board games. You walked downstairs with
(F/b) and set them on the ground. "Which one you wanna play?" You ask sitting on the floor. He sat on the ground and pointed at (f/b).
You set up the game and y'all played.

(Few rounds later)

"HOW DO YOU ALWAYS WIN?!" Bakugo yelled. " Because I'm better!" You yell!
You both laugh and continued the game.

Soon it was time for Bakugo and his mom to leave. You were sad but you smiled when you realized he goes to your school. You gave him a hug and waved bye.

Todoroki🔥🧊:
(You are both in the UA)

It was the first day of the UA. You were so excited. You were walking around trying to find class 1-C.