NEW BOOK COMING OUT SOON!

I'll give y'all a brief description on the new book! Yes the chapter picture is the cover of the book.

Mission Failed

This book should come out by the end of the year due to the amount of work I am doing. This book will hopefully make y'all have a roller coaster of emotions.

Anyway back to the description.

Young life of Y/n bumped into a strange yet familiar man. He was tall yet also looked tired. You noticed a boy about your age next to the man.
The boy has pale blue hair. While the man had white hair.
It looked kinda odd because the boy looked a bit like the man so maybe it's his father? No. The boy looks terrified right now..

That's basically the description and y'all will find out more when the chapters get posted! And hopefully the whole book is out by the end or start of December.

Have a wonderful day

(Edit- This book is also new just won't be out anytime soon. A other book has taken it's place.)

Book- Zombies' Game

This book Zombies' Game.
Description is still in process. I'm currently in Rhode Island for family reasons.

Mostly the book is about-

A new sickness has hit the World. When it hit Japan things went south. You are the sister of Bakugo.
Age is 17.
Not even past lunch things went bad. It started normally. A boy in the back got pale by the second then his eyes went dull. Due to the sickness. The school is not going to proceed.
In the crowd of students you lost your brother.

Can you find him? Or will you fail.
Choice is up to you.