New School

School was over and it was the summer holidays. Harry was in his cabinet and I bet he was happy to be in their, away from Dudley and his friends. As Harry would be their punching bag.

Dudley was accepted into Smelting and Ella was accepted to Hillswood all girls academy. Hillswood basically taught how to be proper and things needed in life for young wemon.

Petunia and Vernon we're so proud as they took pictures of Dudley and Isabella each in their uniform.

Dudley wore a maroon tailcoats with orange knickerboxers and flat straw hats called boaters. He also carried around a knobble sticks for good training in life but Dudley just hit Harry with it.

Ella wore a blue uniform swing dress that kinda looked like a saviors uniform enspecally with the little know on the frount of her chest. A white bow in her hair as it was in a pony tail. She had a sun shade umbrella but she didn't really carry it around exept when Petunia made her saying it would keep her perfection skin.

As the Dursley's awed and adored the kids in their uniform. Meanwhile Harry was going to Stonewall high, the local public school that Dudley thought was so halrious.

In the morning their was a horrible stinch coming from a large metal tub in the sink. The siblings looked over the tub that was filled with dirty rags swimming in grey water

"What's this" Harry asked Petunia and her lips tighten as it always did when he asked questions.

"Your new school uniform" she said

"Oh I didn't realize it had be this wet" Harry said

"Don't be stupid. I'm dying Dudley's old clothes for you. It'll look just like everyone else's when I'm finished. Pumpkin you stay away I don't want you to get anything on you" Petunia said pushing Ella back a little as she admired the dress Bella picked out by herself today since Petunia had to dye the clothes.

"Get the mail, Harry" Petunia commanded and Harry was off

"Did uncle Vernon notice your new dress" Petunia said and Vernon looked up

"Yes, very nice" he smiled

"Anut Marge gave it to me" Ella said walking over toward him

"She even dressed her self today" Petunia said proudly

"Well look at you, getting such a big girl" Vernon complemented

"But she will always be our little pumpkin" Petunia said pinching Bella's cheeks. Even though Bella hated it when people did that. Harry arrived with the mail handing them to Vernon. Vernon looked through and handed one to Ella from Marge.

"Dad, Harry's got a letter" Dudley said getting up and snached a letter from Harry.

"Hey! That's mine! Give it back" Harry yelled chasing Dudley but he was too late when Dudley handed it to Vernon

"And who on earth would be writing to you" Vernon chuckled opening the letter and over his shoulder Petunia. They went white.

"Vernon" Petunia said paniked. They looked at each other then Vernon shuffled through the mail holding up a similar envelope and Petunia had tears in her eyes

"Oh goodness Vernon" she whined

"I WANT MY LETTER" Harry shouted

Dudley and Harry demand to see it as Vernon demanded to get out, they got louder and louder. Petunia grabbed Ella's shoulders lightly

"Everything is fine" Petunia whispered into Bella's ears rubbing her shoulders heading toward the door

"Why don't you go upstairs and write to Anut Marge back and when your done, we'll mail it today" Petunia said handing the letter from Marge. Ella noded and went upstairs to her room and did as she was told.

Ella didn't get why she was different from her brother. She figured it was because she was the only one who actually listen, never complained, and was always polite, or mostly because Petunia always wanted a girl but couldn't. Bella didn't mind it since Petunia was like a mother since Ella parents died in a car crash. Petunia just grew on Ella as she would go out of her way for Ella.

Unlike Ella, Harry didn't get special treatment. She used to feel bad for her brother but he didn't make anything better for himself and Harry thought she was just a complete suck up. But she wasn't nor did she planned or do anything to be in the spotlight.

Even though it all seem perfect no one asked how Ella felt or wanted they just assumed. They would spoil her, thinking it was okay but the truth was that Ella just wanted a friend her age that understood her. Besides Dudley's friends that drooled over her and the girls at school who tried everything to be like her, Ella had no real friends. But she has hope one day that she will.