🥀twenty 🥀

" Athena, come on. We will be late for trainings again."

Olivier Giroud called his wife from the hallway. They had to leave in five minutes, if they don't want to be late again and have Thomas Tuchel annoyed once more.

" Give me a second, please!"

Athena was still in the kitchen, preparing their lunch boxes. Today she has a little surprise hidden in his box, instead of food. He will survive one day without salad. What she had prepared was much better than food.

Putting the two pregnancy tests, wrapped in blue ribbon, inside she was ready to go.

" Finally. What took you so long?"

A small smile appeared on her lips, before kissing his cheek.

" You will find out later."

After Antoine cancelled the wedding seven months ago, he basically had to pack Athena's bags and fly with her to London so she can make a move and be with the man she loves.

It came as a surprise for Oli, when he saw Griezmann in front of his doorstep. And especially for Aurora and Christian that were also there that day. Everyone was surprised by the visit.

It all worked out perfectly, though. The younger footballer managed to clear his head as well and during the time he was in London he met a girl.

Not wasting any time, Greece and France moved in into a new house togethe, near to Chelsea's training ground, where now they work together, just like when they first met at Arsenal.

In beginning in December, the couple got married in front of a small circle of friends and family. Antoine was also present at the wedding, alongside his now girlfriend.

For him and Athena it felt like a much needed closure, now when they are both in a happy and healthy relationships.

Back in present days, two days before Chelsea's game against Liverpool at Anfield.

The clubs were breathing in each others necks in the title race and if the blues win, they will be two points clear. If the reds get the win they will be five point clear on top.

It is going to be a difficult game for both teams, and now when Anfield was turned into a fortress again, Liverpool haven't lost a game since last April on their own ground.

During lunch break, Olivier took his unusually light lunch box. He knows salad doesn't weight much, but it wasn't this lightweight either.

" Why you keep staring at that? Just eat your food."

Ben Chilwell said to his teammate, confused why the older French would just look inside of the container, instead of eating.

Shock was the first emotion the striker felt, when he was the two positive pregnancy tests. Then he was a bit disoriented, before jumping out of his seat and sprinting to his wife's office.

" The new physio must cook really well to cause this reaction from Oli."

" I would say he is the chef here, Chilly. There is a bun in the oven."

Christian, that entered the canteen at the same time when Giroud exited, looked closer at what made him run this fast.

And we all know Olivier Giroud wasn't the fastest man on Earth.

" Dear God! You scared me, Giroud."

The Spanish said when seeing her husband bursting the door open. The noise scared the living daylights out of Athena and Mason Mount. The young boy even screamed a bit.

" We are having a baby!?"

" You two what?"

Mason asked looking in between them.

The silence that followed his question was the cue for him to leave and let the married couple have their moment.

" Yes. We are having a baby, Oli."

...

The winter break for all La Liga players gave Antoine and his girlfriend Jen the perfect opportunity to travel to Mexico for the Christmas holidays.

Soaking up all the sunlight they can get, sipping on a cocktails, they were having the time of their lives.

" I love Mexico."

The French forward said, kissing the brunette girl's hand laying next to him in her beach chair.

" We should come here more often, Anto."

...

" I told you she wasn't just fat Christian!"

Aurora slapped her boyfriend on the back of his head.

The second he came home he had to tell what he have learned earlier today.

It was probably supposed to be a secret, but he couldn't help it. Christian had to spill the beans.

Baby Giroud was on the way.

" How you can say that Pulisic!?"

Viktorija and Hazel asked in unison through facetime.

A man should never make a comment on a woman's body. Especially something along those lines. Say something positive or say nothing.

" Do I look like a gynecologist to you? How am I supposed to know she is pregnant?"

" We told you, duh."

Hazel was the first to notice a small changes in the blonde girl's appearance and manners.

Her skin was glowing, the way she was walking or crossing her arms in front of her stomach. Eating stuff Athena would normally never eat. Like broccoli or cabbage. She was always resting whenever Hazel called, instead of walking in the park or working out in the fitness as usually.

" We need a toast. Congratulations auntie Rory!"

Okay... This is the final chapter o the story. It took me some time to finish, because I got distracted by my nails😂💅🏻

However, thank you all for your support. It's very, very, very much appreciated.❤️❤️❤️ Hope you enjoyed it.