10. Day two

-The morning around 9 am-

I wake up to the sound of water and my body shifting into a better position. For a few moments, I feel comfortable, for just a few moments, I forget everything that's happened to me, and for a few moments, I feel like I belong. That is, before reality comes crashing down, causing me to groan and sit up. Reality always ruins everything, doesn't it? 

As I'm coming back to reality, I realize the water is from the bathroom. 

Oh, Bellatrix is taking a shower. 

Bellatrix...

Last night's events flow back. The screaming, the crying, the nightmares, all of it. My thoughts come back too. How worried I was and the questioning of what caused the nightmares. Why was I worried though? It's not like I care for the dark witch. Sure, I find her powerful and beautiful, but that doesn't mean much, right? Many people probably think of her the same way. I sigh and lay back down, not sure on what to do while she's in the shower. Should I ask? Maybe...But she's enjoying her shower and she needs calm from last night.

The water turns off and there's a sigh from the bathroom. "Muddy, I'd really suggest learning to shield your thoughts, they're screaming to be read." My face heats up and I chew on my lip as she continues. "Do you see the bookshelf in the corner of my room?"
I look to the corner and realize there's a bookshelf. Didn't notice that last night. "Yes..."
"You can grab something to read from there. Pick something out from my closet and lay it on the bed. I'll shrink it when I'm done. Ok?"
"Alright. Thank you."
Instead of answering, the water turns back on, leaving me to stand up and walk to her closet first.

I hesitantly open the closet before gasping lightly. Her closet is full of dresses, shirts, shorts, leggings, jeans, jewelry, everything. If she has this much stuff, how come she doesn't wear anything except that one dress? I sort through her clothes, breathing in her scent. I love her scent honestly, it's truly...unique. Finally, a long sleeve green shirt and a certain hoodie catch my attention. Would she mind if I had the hoodie?
"No hoodies!" She calls from the bathroom, making me roll my eyes.

Ok so then the shirt, and some jeans. I hesitantly grab them before setting them on the bed and going to the bookshelf. I look through her bookshelf, my eyes widening. These have to be at least a hundred years old, maybe more. How are they in such good shape? Before I know it, I'm sitting back on the bed, with the book in hand, already past the first chapter. Woah.

I feel eyes on me but as I'm too into this book, I don't take notice. I always feel like someone's watching me in this place, it's just how it works. Well actually, Malfoy Manor, Bellatrix's manor is probably the same but no way to know.
By the time I reach chapter three, I finally realize the sound of the water stopped and the pair of eyes never left. I slowly and hesitantly raise my head, only to flinch when I notice Bellatrix leaning against the bathroom door frame, smirking.

"Good book?"
"Y-yeah..." I stutter out. How long has she been there?
"Around the end of chapter one. You read quickly."
"I suppose so."
She smirks wider, something unrecognizable shining in her eyes. Before I have time to identify it, she waves her hand, the clothes next to me shrinking into what seems like my size. Woah her wandless magic is good.

I smile a bit. "Thank you..."
"Mhm, now go get changed." She moves from the bathroom door and walks to the closet, throwing me a shrunk bra and a pair of underwear. "Leave your dirty laundry on the bathroom floor."

"Alright." I carefully close the book and put it back on the bookshelf before taking the clothes and walking into the bathroom; I lock the door.

Bellatrix takes these moments to tell me the plan of the day. "So here's what we're doing today. We'll continue adjusting your stance and whatnot-" My face burns as I remember how she did that yesterday. "-Some knife training, and then I have some family shit to take care of so you'll either stay in my Manor, or the dark lord will take care of you." I flinch lightly. "The second option is a lot less likely, so you'll probably just stay here. No one knows where my Manor is, not even the dark lord, so you're safe. But if you try to escape, as I said before, you'll be burnt to a crisp." She talks about burning so calmly, it's terrifying.