21. I lost her

TW: Unwanted kiss and an attempt at rape but it doesn't actually happen.

"Mudblood." A cold voice rings out, the clearing making their voice echo slightly.

I quickly refocus and snap out of my thoughts, only to see absolutely no one near me. "H-hello?"
"Well well, if it isn't the filthy mudblood, Granger." They growl, the only thing seen being their glowing orange eyes. (I forgot what his actual eye color is so OrAnGe It Is)

The sun has set and it's beginning to get dark, the moon shining down on the clearing, illuminating me, but not the mysterious figure.

"Who are you?!" I ask in a panic, pointing my wand at the shadows.
"Try guessing."
"I will not guess!"

"Not even a little hunch? Nothing? You're just going to stand there all pathetic and weak, not knowing who I am?"

"I am not pathetic. Who are you?"

"I'll give you a hint, I enjoy full moons."

For a few moments, my mind goes blank before I focus on a specific person I've heard about. "Greyback..."

He chuckles, although it sounds more like a rough growl. "Correct."

"What are you doing here?"

"That isn't any of your concern darling, is it?"

"It very much is. I saw Bellatrix, that's why I came here. Where is she?"

"That doesn't matter now." He walks out of the shadows, looking extremely messed up. His hair is all over the place, his shirt ripped, same with his pants and you can see the top half of his upper body. "What matters now is that it's you and me." He begins walking towards me and I back up in panic. This was a big mistake.
I begin running out of room to back up, and I end up against a tree, still pointing my wand in front of me, but no spells come to mind.

"You're not scared of me, are you?" He muses, pushing my wand down to my side while he leans forward so our faces are close. I guess this is what Bella meant when she told me that some death eaters were inappropriate.

"N-no..."

"That stutter says otherwise." He leans in and attaches our lips, causing me to cringe.

I quickly push him off me with as much force as I can muster, wiping my lips with my sleeve. Disgusting.

He stumbles back and growls. "Oh, you did not just do that. You're going to pay for that little girl." He begins walking towards me.

"Stupify!" I yell, backing up at the same time, ending up hidden in the trees.
He dodges it and walks out of the clearing, near where I am. "Come out pretty." His footsteps grow closer, and I continue to back up, freezing when I step on sticks and dried leaves. "Got you." I hear his pace speed up and forgetting all about stealth, I take off with a run in the opposite direction, my heart pounding in my chest.

What have I gotten myself into? I'm running from a werewolf, wondering where the hell Bellatrix is, contemplating whether I should trust her or not, and Harry and Ron are probably wondering where I went. Can they hear the two of us running right now with Greyback screaming curse words at me? It's likely that they can, and that terrifies me. I'm still here because of some stupid mission I have from the death eaters, so this single event may make the two of them suspicious.

Trying to distract myself from my legs cramping, I decide to think about what to do when I see Bella next.

She told me I wouldn't get hurt with the death eaters, emotionally and physically, but what about my father? He was quite obviously murdered and I'm sure the 'good side' wouldn't do that to him, leaving only the death eaters. She lied to me and it's going to be hard to forgive that. My father's not the only problem, she was my fear. I'm afraid of her and her abilities, that isn't right. I shouldn't be scared of my own girlfriend, the woman who made me question being bi in the first place. (Same) It's just wrong, very wrong. This whole relationship is wrong, the age difference, the opposing personalities, the whole death eater thing, the blood status, etc. There's so much wrong with us being together and I've known that for a while, but my stupid ass kept going for her. (I mean who wouldn't-?)