11. Meeting

-The same thing goes on for a week and a half, Bellatrix and Hermione getting annoyed with each other at points while other times they enjoy each other's company. Hermione still hasn't seen a true smile or a kind laugh but she seems to be getting there. This is Hermione's perspective-

(TW: Little mention of abuse and rape)

My eyes flicker open and as always, my first thought is if Bellatrix is still next to me. I can't lie, this past week and a half, I've felt more at home than I do with Ron and Harry. Sure, Bellatrix gets mad at random points and it scares me half to death, but with her flirting and teasing, she makes me happy. I never would've thought that I'd find comfort in a death eater.

"Morning Muddy." Comes from behind me.

I smile a bit and turn around, resulting in my face being way too close to Bellatrix's, making my cheeks burn. "Good morning Bellatrix." I say softly, earning a smirk from her.

"Too close?"
"N-no, it's o-ok..."

That just makes her smirk grow wider. I've learned the differences between her evil, her flirty and her happy smirk. I still haven't succeeded in making her smile a true smile, but I seem to be getting there. "Good." She moves one of her hands up to my face, brushing a few strands of hair away. "There's a death eater meeting today."
My smile fades and so does my blush, my entire mood being killed. "Oh. Do I have to go?"
"That's the dark lord's call, not mine. We'll see later today."
I nod slowly. Talking to her has become easier. Still terrifying because of her mood swings, but much easier than a week ago. "D-do I have to..." I swallow, not being able to get the words out.

She seems to understand as she continues playing with a few strands of my hair. "If you do end up coming to the meeting, you most likely won't get the mark, but you'll have to share some information that you know."

"Oh." Is all I say.

We stay silent for a few moments, just laying there, before Bellatrix exhales and rolls around, getting up, off the bed.

I watch as she walks to her closet and then the bathroom. I enjoy watching her so much. The way her hips sway from side to side, her posture, her curls bouncing slightly, everything. I really do think that I'm falling for Bellatrix Lestrange. I know it's wrong and I know I shouldn't, but that's exactly what's happening. I have been falling for her since day 1, I always denied it, but now, I embrace it. I've seen a little bit of Bellatrix's soft side, and I'm sure she's much kinder than she shows. I can't wait until she finally opens up and shows me her soft side. It's not likely, but I like to hope that one day, she'll trust me enough.

Finally, Bellatrix comes out, completely ready. After I get ready, we walk downstairs, chatting lightly about the plan for the day. Suddenly, Bellatrix looks down at her arm, signalling that her lord called for her.

"I'll be right back." Is all she says before she's gone. I really hope it's not about me.

I continue eating my food until she comes back around 5 minutes later.

"Ok so, you're attending the death eater meeting."
My eyes widen. "W-what?"
"You'll be fine. Don't worry." She says plainly as she sits down. Now that I think of it, she's never talked softly either, just emotionless or with her crazy, chaotic tone.

"W-when?"
"In a few minutes. So finish up your breakfast."
I nod and force myself to finish my food, even though I feel sick to my stomach. A death eater meeting. With him. I feel almost embarrassed asking the next question. "W-will I sit next to you?" I ask, looking up at her.