Prologue - Reincarnation

RINGGGGGG!!!

"Finally it's finished!" Sakamoto Jizan said.

"Geez, Jizan! You're so slow! What are you even doing in class?" Yakami Mizu said. She is Jizan's childhood friend. They're friends since 12 years.

"Ah sorry, i just drawing, i didn't notice that we have an activity..."

"Oh come on, you're not an middle schooler anymore!"

"I did sorry, didn't i?"

"Whatever, let's just go home."

Mizu grabbed Jizan excitedly. They are going to watch an ongoing anime and it released an new episode. As they walking, Mizu runs at the street. Unfortunately, an truck suddenly appears and running towards Mizu.

"MIZUU!" Jizan pushed Mizu and got hitted instead. The impact is so hard that his bone cracked loudly. But Mizu is safe. Thanks to Jizan.

"JIZANNN...!!!!!" Mizu was crying loud as she touches Jizan.

"M-mizu... I.... Love..... You..... I'm..... Sorry....." and Jizan lost consciousness.

"NNNOOOOOOO!!!"

....

....

"Where am i? Am i dead?" Jizan said. He was falling slowly in the dark. Suddenly, an image appeared. It's an Kingdom that's going to fall because of Orcs attacking it. Many people died.

While he was seeing the images, he felt a pain. A pain of his body tearing apart.

"What the hell is this?" As the image disappears, he's moving towards a light. After that, a blue sky appeared.

"What?" Jizan sits down. He glanced at the surroundings. Its an grassland with some trees. There's even a path in the east. As he glance, he unconsciously touched his breast.

"What the?" he begins to touched it more. He also noticed that his hair grown long.

"W-WHY THE HELL AM I A GIRL??"

-To be Continued