Chapter 2 - Meeting the Headmaster

Its the day Jizania to meet the Headmaster. But before that, Jale asked her a question.

"What Kingdom do you want to go?"

Jizania thinks for a bit. After that he decided to...

"The Kingdom of Nihon."

"Then, come follow me."

They started to walk to the Path. A couple of hours has passed and Jizania starts to get tired.

"Hey, are we aren't there yet? I just like walked for a 5 km and i'm so tired."

"No, actually we walked for 20 km now and we're going to walk another 10 km."

"WHAT THE HELL?? THAT PLACE IS SO FAR!"

"Don't worry. We will get there in about 3 hours estimated time."

"Whaa... No way..."

And they walked for another 3 hours. And finally....

"Is that it?"

"Yes. This is the Entrance for the Kingdom of Nihon."

Jizania runs to the end. She almost falls cause there's no path in there. It's completely water.

"Is this dead end?"

"No. Please stay back."

Jale start to chant. After that, a girl suddenly appears in the water. The girl is floating.

"Hello, Jale. It's been a while." the Headmaster said.

"Hello Headmaster. Allow me to introduce this intruder." and point to Jizania.

"Hey i said i didn't go here! I just got teleported here or something!" Jizania is so nervous that her heart will split into a million times.

"Based on my [Judgemental Eyes], you seem to telling the truth. Then allow me to introduce myself. I'm the Headmaster of the entrance for the Kingdom of Nihon. My name is Julia."

Jizania approach to Jale and said "Hey, i thought the Headmaster is a boy."

"Oh didn't i tell you? Actually, in each entrance for the Kingdoms, there are each Headmasters guarding. Julia-sama is assigned to the Kingdom of Nihon. And if you are wondering, There are 3 ranks in here. The Guardians like me, the Headmasters, and the Grandmaster."

"Ohh i see. But wait, i don't want to fight with a girl. My reputation will go off."

"But you're a girl itself. What's wrong with that." Jizania completely forgot that. She suddenly faced the Headmaster.

"So, what can i do to let me pass?"

"You seem to be a very brave girl. But something's off."

"What is it?" Jizania's heart pound hard when she heard that.

"My [Judgemental Eyes tells me that you're a boy in heart and mind. And that's the completely opposite of your appearance."

Jizania shocked. Did her true self got revealed? She's afraid that one thing. But she calm down herself. Since this [Judgemental Eyes] can reveal the truth, she plans to tell to Julia the whole story.

"Then allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sakamoto Jizan. One day while walking with my childhood friend. An truck suddenly appeared at high speed towards my friend. But i saved her life at that time. Instead, i died. I was a boy at that time. Then after i waked up in this place, i found myself as a girl."

"Hmmm.... You seems to telling the truth. Then i'm allowing you to pass."

"Wait, that easily?"

"Yes. But let me ask you one more thing. Why did you picked the Kingdom of Nihon? You can pick the Astral instead."

"My country's name is Japan. And if you translate Japan to our language, the result will be 'Nihon'."

"Japan? I heard that's the place where the King of Nihon lives before he transported in the Rethia."

"Really? Then i would like to meet him. But how do i get there?"

"I can teleport you from here to the bay of the Nion Forest. But be careful in there. There are monsters living in that place such as Lionasaurous, Goblins, and Lizardmens. The weakest among them is Slimes. But they are the most terrifying among them as they melt the adventurer's clothes, items, and even their weapons. The only thing that can beat them is using magic."

"Magic? Is there magic in this world?"

"Yes there are."

"Can you explain how magic works here?".

-To Be Continued