Chapter 4 - Meeting Ellaile

"Run! Ellaile!"

"No PAPAAAA!!!"

An old man was swallowed by the rampaging dragons. While his daughter, watched him getting eaten.

"PAAAAPAAAAA!!!"

....

"I suppose i need to find food first before i go, but is there any fish in this world?" Jizania said to herself. She got transported to Nion Bay by Julia. Julia gave her the Ring Steel Sword, but she didn't give her any food. Now Jizania is suffering where should she go find food.

"Haahh, i'm gonna find some wild momsters here instead." Jizania then, enters the forest.

An Lvl 1 Wild Boar appeared.

"Oh, perfect timing." Jizania pulls her sword.

"Hmmm... Lets try the basic skills.. FLAME SLASH!" the sword burned and slashed the boar. It died and cooked as well.

"Its cooked? Well, i think this is the effect of the skill. Whatever," Jizania starts to slice the boar. Then she eaten the half and the other half stored in her bag. Then Jizania starts to walk deeper in the forest.

"Kyaaaa!!!" Jizania suddenly hears a scream. She immediately runs to where the scream from.

"WHA!?" Jizania stopped. Its a girl with clothes stripped. Then she found a Lvl 3 Purple Slime.

"Earth Crash!" Jizania immediately killed the slime, and glaced at the girl, then suddenly turns away.

"Thank you, umm..."

"Its Jizania." Jizania said it while looking the other way. The girl got confused.

"Thank you, Jizania. By the way, my name is Ellaile. I'm an adventurer from the Astral Kingdom."

"Ohh.. Nice to meet you Ellaile."

"Why are you looking in there?"

"Ohh no because... you're...."

Ellaile glance at her body. It really ripped off.

"You're a girl right? So it doesn't matter."

'IT DOES MATTER!' Jizania said to herself.

"Well, i'm gonna go change. Can you wait here?"

"O-of course!"

...

"Uhmmm so... what are you doing there?" Jizania asked. Ellaile and Jizania are walking around the woods.

"Well, this forest is so large and this is only my second time here. Actually, i'm searching for the Nion Village. The King wants to supply that village cause they always runs out of stock." Ellaile said.

"The King?"

"Yes. Apparently this Village is the most poor Village in Nihon. And since the King was kind, he always send goods in there cause he don't want anyone in his kingdom suffer."

"Ohhh...." Jizania asked for more details around the Nihon and Ellaile gives her the answer she needs. In the blink of the eye, the sun is setting and its getting dark.

"I think we should camp here." Ellaile said

"Yeah. I think so." Jizania grabs her bag and pulled the materials for making tents. While Ellaile, getting ready to lit a campfire and materials for cooking.

....

"That food was delicious!" Ellaile said.

"No that's just an ordinary food."

"But i never tasted that food anywhere!"

The food Jizania cooked was just some Japanese style ramen. But since this is another world, they have different food recipes here but they have the same ingredients as Earth have.

"Say, what food does this world have?"

"Hmmm... Lets say, we have some ordinary like Salamander Tail, Grilled Boar, and many. But the most delicious i tasted is Dragon Tongue Pasta. That is very tasty."

'Gross..' Jizania murmured to herself.

"By the way, you didn't know anything about this place nor everything here. Where country did you come from?"

"Uhmm" Jizania thinks, then she remembered Jale said.

"Rethia. Rethia Kingdom."

"Woahh Rethia? That's way so far! How did you get here?"

"Actually i was teleported in Kitiañ Island."

"Kitiañ? How did... I mean... No one in the world escaped in Kitiañ alive!" Just what the hell is Kitiañ?

"Its complicated.."

"Huuhhh...that must be tiring... Anyways, lets sleep now i'm sleepy" Ellaile lied down to her sheet.

"Okay then goodnight.."

"Goodnight..."