Chapter 15 - The Secret Forces

"There will be 5 Upcoming Disasters that happens every 3 years. The disaster will be randomly happens at a random places. We don't know what will it be but since every Otherworlder is much stronger than people living here, so we need to gather at least 100 people to prevent this disasters. So we need your help." Kyujin explained. A little while ago, Ellaile, Miyuki, and Mizuku exited a door.

"Guys!" Jizania said, running towards them. Mizuku and Miyuki hugged Jizania.

"Yo, Jizania." Ellaile said, making Jizania and the 2 kids break the hug.

"Ellaile..." Jizania hugged Ellaile. Ellaile hugged back.

"Ehem.." Kyujin said. That made Jizania and Ellaile broke their hug.

"So, what are we gonna do about these disasters you talking about?" Jizania said.

"You need to join us. We are called the Secret Forces of Japan. As the name speak, we are a Secret Forces made by the King." Kyujin called the gathered army of 90 Otherworlders.

"Actually i want to join, but there's someone i need to find too." Jizania said.

"If you mean by the King, you can just follow them to him, right?" Ellaile said.

"No, not the King." Jizania explained it to Ellaile, Kyujin, the two kids, and the whole army.

"A Soul Fragment?" Kyujin said.

"Yeah, i need to find him. He's the key to make me back to being a boy." Jizania once said, making Mizuku, Miyuki, Kyujin, and the army confused.

"Wait, YOU'RE A BOY?!" They shouted at once.

"Well, yeah. Before i was reincarnated here, i once a boy. My Old name is Sakamoto Jizan. Although you can also call me by Jizania. Ellaile knew this when we're travelling." Jizania said.

"Wait, so Jizaneechan, should we call you Onii Chan instead?" Mizuku asked.

"You can call me anything you're comfortable of." Jizania said.

"Okay, Jizaneechan!" Mizuku hugged Jizania again. Jizania hugged back.

"But an Otherworlder who talked to the God of Nature, huh?" Kyujin said.

"Well, yeah..... wait, did you put my companion into a cage with a lava pit? Natasha made me saw that." Jizania asked.

"No, that was called an Illusion Magic. But to a God of Nature got fooled by that... are you really sure that was the God of Nature?" Kyujin said.

"Well, yeah. But i think she just want me to finish the game fast. Anyways, i need to find my other self. That self have a same face as my Earth face. So i should recognize him. I should join you once i found him." Jizania stands up. "Wanna help me?"

"No, i think we'll gather otherworlders. You should go to the Capital. We will be waiting here at this mountain. By the way, this mountain is called the Noa Mountain, remember that." Kyujin said.

"Yeah, thanks."

Kyujin helped Jizania and her companion to get ready to go to the capital. They are only 1km far from the capital, so they can just go there at 30 minutes. But before they goes out, Kyujin said to Jizania:

"If the guards of the capital asked you where is your Identification Card, just say 'I love Moe Girls'. That's the secret code of the SFJ. They will let you pass since the guards know that's a code for the members of SFJ."

"Wait who picked that code?" Jizania asked. But Ellaile runs the carridge.

"Of course, Meeee!!" Kyujin said and laughed.

They travelled for about 30 minutes, and when they got there, the sun is already setting.

"Where's your Identification Card?" The guard asked Jizania.

"I love Moe Girls" Jizania said.

"You may go ahead." The guard opened the gate, and they proceed.

"Nee, Jizaneechan. What is Moe Girls?" Mizuku asked.

"That's only an Otherworlder knews." Jizania pats Mizuku's head. "Me too." Miyuki asked too, so Jizania pats Miyuki's head too.

"Should we go to an inn first, or go meet the King?" Ellaile asked.

"We should rest first. I think the 2 kids are tired." Jizania said, patting the two girls.

"Okay." Ellaile founds an inn. And they go inside.

"Welcome to Akagi's Inn!" A girl asked Ellaile.

"Uhh we need two rooms, please." Ellaile said.

"Okay! Two rooms ahead!" The girl said..

"Wait, why two?" Jizania asked.

"We will seperate. I'm gonna sleep with Mizuku, and you will sleep with Miyuki. And don't do anything weird."

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!"

"Hehe, joke!" Ellaile teased Jizania until the rooms are ready.

"Then, goodnight Jizan." Ellaile said.

"Goodnight, Ellaile." Jizania said. And then they both once goes to their rooms with the kids.

"That's the first time she called me by my old name." Jizania said.

"Hm, is that so?" Looks like Miyuki heard.

"Yeah. Lets go sleep."

"Okay.."

-To be Continued