Chapter 5 - Nion Village

The Next Day, Jizania and Ellaile travelled around the forest searching for the Nion Village. Many monsters appeared but Ellaile took them down easily. Jizania thinked why is she beaten by a slime if she can beat monsters stronger than them. But as Jizania is deeped in her thoughts, Ellaile found a smoke nearby. She alerted Jizania by it and Jizania got back in reality.

"Geez, what are you thinking?"

"Ah no, nothing."

They suddenly heard a scream and enough to make them run faster. As they running, Ellaile stopped.

"What is it?" Jizania asked.

"Wait, we need a plan."

"A plan?"

"Yes. There is a chance that this smoke are caused by thugs."

"Thugs?"

"Yeah. They all around the places of Nihon, Astral, and Demian. They always raid villages, kills people, and taking their goods. We need to make a plan first."

"But the one we heard screaming is a little girl! We can't possibly let her die!" Jizania quickly runs.

"Jizania wait!" Ellaile chase her as she runs toward the village.

"No please!"

"Don't worry, after i kill her, you're next!" a man swing his axe to the other girl who was laying unconscious.

"Nooooo!!"

Jizania sweep away the axe with her sword. The man startled as Jizania takes another swing. The man didn't avoid the hit and got slashed. Jizania walk towards the girl who is crying.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah..."

Jizania helps her stand. Ellaile finally arrived. Jizania asked her to heal the other girl and take those two out of here.

"But what about you?"

"I'm gonna take down all the thugs."

"Are you nuts? Do you think you can beat them with that sword of yours? You're just beginner at fighting!" Ellaile said. She is worried about Jizania.

"Heh. Don't worry. I can do this. I may not be experienced at battling, but i used to watch battles before."

"But.."

"Don't worry, ill be back. Just take those two out of here."

When Ellaile feels she can't stop Jizania, she agreed. She take away the two girls out of the village. Jizania tries to hide over the houses. She heard two people talking.

"Hey, what are we going to do? I'm bored."

"Hmmm... Lets kill some hostages, okay? I'm bored too."

"Okay!"

They started walking so Jizania tailed them. As Jizania tailing them, she accidentally stomp to a branch, making noise. The two glanced, seeing Jizania.

"INTRUDER!!!"

The one man screamed, alerting all thugs.

"Sh*t, what am i going to do?" Jizania pulls out her sword.

"Haa... I guess i'm gonna face them."

"Heh. Don't underestimate us, kid." they pulled out their swords.

"You're beautiful."

"Lets rape her!" the thugs begins to attack Jizania.

The battle started. Jizania tries to attack one but the other is getting in her way. She was cornered  by the thugs.

"Now you can't escape!"

"Guess i have no choice..." Jizania chants a spell.

"Earth Chaos!" suddenly, a soil goes up in the sky, and falling to the thugs. It wiped out the thugs in the instant, leaving the leader of them.

"You better surrender now." Jizania points at him.

"As my people said, don't underestimate us!" he pulled his dagger, and swept away Jizania's sword.

"Damn!" she lost balance as she was avoiding the leader's attack. But she was hitted in the leg, unable her to run away.

"DIEEE!!" the leader tried to stab her but,

"Flame Arrow!" an arrow of flames falling into the sky and make it kill the leader. Jizania saw an girl running towards her. It's Ellaile.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea. It's just i got hit in my leg."

"Let me help you." Ellaile tried to help Jizania getting up but,

"No, you need to freed the villagers. I think they tied them up."