Chapter 27 - The Atlas Battlefield

"My name is Lotus, the Grandmaster of Kitiañ."

Jizania stepped in, and introduced herself. "My name is Sakamoto Jizan from another world. The God of Nature Natasha sent me to ask you regarding of the Soul Fragment, and the upcoming disaster."

"Then, let me explain to you the secrets of the Soul Fragment, and the source of the disaster called 'Grand World.'" Lotus made a vision to Jizania and Akiko's mind.

"The Soul Fragment, as you may know, is the splitted soul from the original one, making some problems in daily life. It is a natural phenomenon when creating the soul, the magic power is either less or more. Magic power is generated by the human souls, but if it exceed or didn't made in normal capacity, it will split, trying the other one to find magic power if less, or split the capacity if more. There is a way to merge the souls of the splitted ones, and it's the Soul Merge. But it's effect was temporary and hard to use, as you need a magic power not from souls, but from the atmosphere. Second, it drains magic power rapidly and can only use within 1-2 hours depends on use."

"The one who discovered the Soul Merge is Arglario, a human borned in the newly named Frajan Continent 99,980 years ago. While travelling to the world, Arglario made a child, and it's a twin with identical faces. But the God of Nature said that their souls are identical too, and that made Arglario aware. After somw time, the God of Nature said that his children are not only identical physically, but spiritually. And they got into the Soul Splitting error. Arglario was really scared, but he managed to calm himself, and begged the God of Nature to have a knowledge about magic, since magic is only appeared 150 years ago from the present. And he managed to study the curse, and made the unique spell 'Soul Merge'."

"After some years, Arglario's grandson named Aspro was experienced the same way to his child. He used the 'Soul Merge to his child and its Soul Fragment, but he was not satisfied with the duration. So, he studied magic that his grandfather thought him, and made the Mythical Spell: Spiritual Merge. With this spell, the Soul and it's Soul Fragment is merged permanently, without any problems. But this spell requires the Seven Quarts of the Gods. Each one for the Brown Quart from the God of Earth Oscar, the Red Quart from the God of Fire Flamis, the Gray Quart from God of Wind Airus, the Blue Quart from God of Water Aqua, the Green Quart the God of Nature Natasha, the Black Quart from God of Darkness Nebulus, and lastly, the White Quart from God of Light Ernest. With all of these, Aspro created the Rainbow Crystallium, and fully merged his son's soul completely. But there's one problem..." Lotus cuts her words, then continues.

"To activate the Rainbow Crystallium, you need to use the caster's full magic power and it's soul being fed. Aspro didn't have any choice, but to die for the merging."

The silence goes into the group. They didn't know what to say.

"Sakamoto Jizan, and Sakamoto Akiko, right? If you are willing to gather all of the quarts, tell me. I have the Green Quart from the God of Nature Natasha. She told me to take care of this, but if you want, i will give it to you."

"Then we'll take it." Jizania answered straightforward.

"Wait, what abou-" Akiko was talking, but Jizania interrupted him.

"We take care of that later. We need to stop first the upcoming disaster, then collect the Seven Quarts. Grandmaster Lotus, we will take the Green Quart."

"Then, here." Lotus gave her a diamond-shape quart.

"Thanks." Jizania puts it in the pocket bag. "Can we go now?"

"Sure, i will teleport you all to Nihon Kingdom." Lotus prepared the teleportation.

"Wait, can we just teleport to the capital of Astral Kingdom?" Jizania asked.