Chapter 10 - The Nihon Death Game

Ellaile jumped high, casting a spell. The spell created a big ball of sand.

"TAKE THIS!" She throwed it to the 2 snipers, but they just shot the ball. It pops in air, and the particles of the sand got to Ellaile's eyes. She immediately closed her eyes and rubbing it. But the snipers are getting ready again to shoot. Jizania attempts to drive the carridge to Ellaile and get her, but the horse are injured. Now she had no option, and the snipers are going to shoot. Jizania can't run to Ellaile, since they have 50 meters of distance, so before she can got to Ellaile, she was going to shoted.

While Jizania was thinking, she heard Mizuku and Miyuki whispering to themself, so she look what are they doing. Then she found at Mizuku's hand, a crossbow. So she said "Hey, what are you two doing? If you have that crossbow, you should just shoot the snipers!" in a whispering way.

"Then Jizania-neechan, could you shoot the sniper? I have problems with my eyes, so i can't aim properly, while Miyuki was scared."

"Then give it to me."

She took the crossbow, aimed it to the snipers. And when she was gonna shoot, Mizuku stopped her.

"Why?"

"Nee chan, you should put some spell to the arrow, so you can damage them more.".

"Wait you can do that?"

"Yes, please wait a minute..."

Mizuku put her hand to the crossbow. The crossbow starts to glow.

"Then shoot it, nee chan."

"Okay."

As she was going to pull the trigger, the two snipers are already shooting towards Ellaile, but it seems that Ellaile have putten some barrier to herself.

"SHOOT THEM, NEE CHAN!"

Jizania aimed immediately to the sniper, and pulled the trigger. The arrows starts to burn.

"What's happening?"

"That's the effect of the spell, neechan." Mizuku said.

As the arrows hitted the wood, it causes a huge explosion. The two snipers was caught by the explosion, leaving no trace.

As the explosion ended, Ellaile runs to the carridge.

"That was dangerous, Ellaile!" Jizania said.

"Well, at least we wo-"

While Ellaile was talking, a landslide occured at the mountain in the side of the road, and they are going to get by it.

"Damn, run!"

The 4 girls panicked. They didn't get ready and didn't avoid the landslide, and they caught up by it.

They all lost conciousness, except Jizania that escaped the landslide.

"Damn, how did it get into this?"

As she was talking, two people in a robe suddenly approached her.

"Who are you?"

"Get her" the guy said to the other. He punched Jizania and she lost consciousness. The other guy lifted the other girls and they put the 4 girls to their carridge.

...

...

"Arghh..."

Jizania woke up in an unfamiliar dark place. She think she was in a cave or something.
As she stands up, an unfamiliar voice spoke up.

"Welcome to the Nihon Death Game! You are the 391,928th contestant!"

"Who are you!" Jizania shouted. But the unfamiliar voice just laugh.

"Easy easy, you are now in the cave somewhere in Nion Forest, there are 3 stages here and if you completed all these 3 stages, you and your friend will be released. But, if you didn't completed it in a certain amount of time, you and your friends die. You only have 24 hours to finish this game, and if you die while playing this game, you lose and we're gonna kill your friends."

"What the hell are you talking about!"

"Then, let the game begins!"

The lights suddenly turned on, and it leads to a door with a sign "Stage 1"

"Damn, i don't have any time to play this shitty game, so i'm gonna complete this fast."

And she entered the door.

-To Be Continued