Chapter 22 - Apostle

They start travelling to the Mount Noa to get Kyujin and the SFJ . While they are travelling, Mizuku whispered to Jizania "Elailleneechan is acting strange... what did you do Jizaneechan?"

"Huh? I don't know... she is acting strange since before we go to the marke-" Jizania cutted her words, as remembering what happened last night. "Wait, is that it....?"

"What's that?"

"Ah, nothing" Jizania blushed a little. Mizuku gave her a intense stare. Miyuki was just looking at the surroundings. "Strange.."

"Right? Ellaileneechan was acting strange..." Mizuku said to Miyuki, but that's not what Miyuki meant. "The surroundings is strange...." Miyuki said.

Jizania looked by the window. As she was looking, she felt something, there was spying at them. She goes her look inside and hide Miyuki. And there was something she remembered. 'This is not the way to Mount Noa!

"Akiko...!" Jizania whispered to Akiko, who was controlling the horses.

"What?"

"This isn't the way to Mount Noa! What are you doing?"

"Viance said that this is a shortcut." Akiko said. But he was so dumb to fall for that. And they're late.... a bunch of guys appeared, sorrounding them. Ellaile, who was driving the carridge full of food, stopped when she saw it.

Jizania exited the carridge. "You two stay here." She said to the two kids. Akiko goes outside too. And that's when....

They saw Viance, pointing a sword to Ichika. "Don't make a wrong move or else, i'm gonna kill the princess."

"Damn...." they are surrounded. They can't do anything.

"What do you want?!" Jizania said.

"I want you, her, and the two kids." Viance pointed Jizania, Ellaile and the carridge.

'Damn.... is there we can do?' Jizania said to herself. The guys who starts surrounding them are starts walking up.

'Damn'

'Damn'

..............

A arrow hitted Viance's arm, dropping the sword. Ichika quickly ran to Jizania

"Who is in there?!" Viance shouted. They saw...

Kyujin, with a bunch of SFJ, and an unknown man.

"Kyujin!" Jizania said.

"Sorry we're late!" Kyujin and the rest of SFJ, including the unknown man, approach the group.

"P-prince Joa?" Viance said. The other guys who was surrounding Jizania's group, quickly goes into a one group.

"P-prince?" Jizania and the gang was surprised. The unknown man who is a prince called Joa, approach Jizania, and bowed.

"My name is Joa Astral, second prince of the Astral Kingdom." Joa introduced himself.

"What should we do?" The guys that looks like aoldiers are murmuring at each other, but Viance said "Attack them! Don't let the prince get in the way of our king's plan!". And the soldiers attacked Jizania's group.

"Ellaile, get the children and the princess away! Leave this to us!" Jizania said. Ellaile nods and took the children and the princess away. Meanwhile, Akiko was getting push back, because of his lack of training combat.

"Kyujin, how many SFJ are in here?" Jizania asked.

"About only 20 people."

"Can you all splatter all of your magic power in the surroundings?" Jizania asked again. Akiko heard of this, and walked to Jizania. "Are we gonna use it?"