Chapter 17 - The Battle in Neva Realm Pt. 1

They are just staring wih each other, with these burning feelings they have. After a while, Jizania and the boy lost consciousness. Good thing, Ellaile was in there. She saw Jizania laying on the ground with a boy.

"What happened?!" Ellaile said.

...

Jizania was in a dark room, filled with visions. A vision of killing, dying, hatred, all of the negative emotions.

"Where am i?"

A figure of a woman comes out.

"We met again. Sakamoto Jizan." The girl said. Jizan was in his original old body, while there was another him on his side.

"And Sakamoto Akiko. Its nice to see you."

Akiko, who was in the side of Jizan, woke up by the words of the goddess.

"W-where am i?" Akiko regained his consciousness. He saw Jizan was in his side.

"W-who are you?! Why are our face is similar?" The confused boy asked. Jizan didn't answer. Instead, the Goddess Natasha spoke.

"This is the Neva Realm. It contains the negative emotions of the living creatures. Now, Jizan. You met the Soul Fragment. I know you're really happy right now, but finding the Soul Fragment is just a first step."

Jizan was surprised, but didn't let a word comes out from him. That made the Goddess continue her words.

"Listen Akiko, Jizan. I want you to explore the Neva Realm. You need to stop the upcoming disaster and its core."

"C-core, Soul Fragment?" Akiko was confused. This time, Jizan spoke up.

"What do you mean by the core of the disaster? Is the source of this disaster occuring every 3 years was in this realm?"

"Yeah" the goddess replied. "The source is the sixth and the most evil gods among. The God of Darkness Nebulus."

"Who is this Nebulus?" Jizania asked. The goddess continued.

"Nebulus, as i said, the God of Darkness. He was sealed in this realm many years ago with my right hand, Frajan. That was the battle 50,000 years ago. When the Arglario was building its community, Nebulus appeared. He was a failed god who only wants destruction. Arglario was in the brink of destruction, when Frajan's soul appeared. They battled, but since Frajan is the most strongest living in that time, he defeated Nebulus, locked him in the Neva Realm, and sealed him. But Nebulus' plan didn't stopped. He created the Grand World. But he can only use it every 3 years because of the lack of magic power on the Neva Realm. I need you two to take the Grand World from him, and bring peace to the world."

"But why don't Frajan take this Grand World himself? We are just humans!" Akiko said

"That's the reason why. Frajan died long time ago. A soul cannot enter this realm. Since you're a Soul Fragment and Jizan's soul is not really in a shape, you two didn't counted as a soul."

"Then lets get ready." Jizan spoke up.

"Wait, are you serious fighting a God?!"

"If Frajan can, so we can. I don't expect my Soul Fragment to be this weak hearted."

"What even is a Soul FragmeeeeennNnNnnTTtTTtt!!!!!" Before Akiko knows, they got teleported deep in the Neva Realm.

...

Jizan and Akiko is flying deep at the darkness for about 2 hours, when Akiko asked a question to Jizan.

"Ummm... can i asked who are you?"

"I'm Sakamoto Jizan."

"No that's not what i meant.... i mean.... who are you to me? It feels like you'ee connected to me."

"You're my Soul Fragment, or so Natasha said." Jizan was not looking at Akiko, but around them.

"What is a Soul Fragme-" Akiko didn't finished his question when Jizan said "He's here." Akiko glanced, and he saw a shadow figure. It has a dark aura in him, and Jizan can feel that. Jizan pulled his sword 'Ring Steel Sword', and said "Sarcze!". The sword he was using has turned into a silver blace with a golden handle and have 2 diamonds at the edge. Akiko has seen this before in the myth books, one of the legendary swords, the Legendary Sword Magnificient!

"That's...." Akiko was very surprised.

The shadow figure who looks like sleeping, has revealed its true form. It has white skin with a gray horn. The God of Darkness Nebulus.

"How dare such mortals comes here?" The Nebulus spoke up. He tried to intimidate Jizan, but he cant.

"I'm gonna beat you, and stop your evil plan of destroying the world!" Jizan pointed his sword to Nebulus.

"Hah! Do you think you can beat me and stop my plans using Magnificient? Then try me." Nebulus summoned his dark sword.

"Here i go!" Jizan said as he attacked Nebulus. He swinged his sword from the lower right going up diagonally, but Nebulus blocked it, coming with an counterattack. Jizan barely avoided the counterattack, but there was another speed swing up. He lowered his body and made a force to his right feet to avoid, but he was going too late. So he casted a fire spell to make knockback, then swing it to Nebulus' sword. Nebulus didn't got affected by the knockback, but Jizan uses it to evade the swing and got away.

"You are pretty good, but you're only a weak mortal!" Nebulus sucked all of the magic power around, making him bigger. Then he attacked Jizan with a massive swing. Jizan swing his sword, but the impact of Nebulus' attack was so hard that he got knocked back to his feet. Nebulus' attack didn't end here, he let a massive big dark energy ball. "Prepare!" Nebulus thrown the energy ball into Jizan, he can't avoid it but he can't take it head to head either. Akiko was just standing, watching Jizan fighting the God of Darkness. Jizan decided, he thrown his sword to the energy ball, making it explode. As expected, it explode. But the distance between him and the ball is just only 50 meters, so he got in the explosion.

..

Jizan has no strength. His sword are gone, he got heavily injured, and no magic power left. Kyujin said the otherworlders are overpowered, but why he got beaten by Nebulus that easily. Then he remembered

..

'If things got really bad, you need to merge with Akiko. He's your Soul Fragment, so your true powers will be revealed if you merge him. But the merging will be only 15 minutes long. To merge with him you need...'

..

Nebulus was going to ready the finishing blow to Jizan. "Goodbye." He thrown another energy ball, then Jizan said to Akiko:

"AKIKO! YOUR RING! CLICK THE BUTTON IN YOUR RING!!"

Akiko hurriedly clicked the button, then a force suddenly pulled him into Jizan, and they merged.

The light was really bright that the energy ball was dissolved. The energy ball Nebulus thrown is only 5% to his power, so Nebulus didn't really surprised.

Then the Full Soul Jizan appeared, with his full memories of the past and his full power. He summoned two Legendary Sword. The destroyed earlier Magnificient, and the Most Powerful Sword in all Fantasy Worlds, the Holy Excalibur.

"Sorry for the wait, lets start the Round 2!"

-To be Continued