Chapter 8 - Ready to Travel

After a few days of staying in Nion Village, Jizania, and Ellaile make their move to the capital. They didn't told to the two kids that they bought them to surprise them. Miyuki, the younger sister of Mizuku, can do work now. While Mizuku recovered early. Jizania observed them to see if they can take a long journey to the capital and this day, they seems recovered completely.

"Oy, Jizania!" Ellaile run towards Jizania, who was stocking up some foods for their journey.

"Yeah?"

"Should you tell them now?"

"Hmm...." Jizania put down the crate of foods to the ground.

"This might be the good time to tell them. I'll be right back. You can stock them here."

"Okay." Jizania walks to the inn where the two girls are staying. Apparently, Ellaile is paying the rent of the two while they're recovering.

"Uh, is Mizuku here?" Jizania asked the girl who is managing the inn.

"Uh yes. The two of them are upstairs."

"Thanks."

Jizania walk upstairs and knock on the room.

"Mizuku, Miyuki!"

"Uh.... Yes..?"

A soft voice came on the door. After a while, the door opened.

"Onee chan!" Mizuku run and hugged Jizania, while Miyuki, a shy type, didn't even move a muscle.

"I'm gonna tell you two a surprise." Jizania said it with an exciting tone.

"Oh, you're going right?" Mizuku's mood turns gloomy. Miyuki didn't responded and just staring at Jizania.

"Well, yeah. But..." she cut the words purposely, and patted Mizuku's head.

"The truth is.... I bought you two to the Elder. Meaning, you two will go with us."

Mizuku and Miyuki was shocked. They didn't expect Jizania is going that far.

"But... You and Ellaile-neechan do many good things to us, we can't pay that many back." Mizuku really wants to go, but she really worried about returning favor. Jizania kinda expecting that.

"That's why you two just need to serve us. In that way, you can pay us back."

Mizuku's mood suddenly perked up and hugged Jizania. Miyuki still didn't moving, so Jizania called her.

"Hey, come here too." Jizania raised her hand, reaching Miyuki. She slowly reached out Jizania's hand and hugged her.

"Oy!" Ellaile called out downstairs.

"We're leaving in 20 minutes! Pack your things up!"

Mizuku and Miyuki started packing their things.