Chapter 1 - Kitiañ Island

When Sakamoto Jizan tried to save his childhood friend Yakami Mizu, Jizan got hitted by a truck. But he found himself lying in the grassland as a Girl?!

"What the hell happened to me? Where even am i? Is this heaven?" Jizan said as he glancing his eyes on the surroundings. He saw a path in the East.

"If i followed that path, maybe i can find someone." He stands up and start walking in that path.

Its been 30 minutes since Jizan walked at the path and finally, he saw a girl. The girl was eating at the grass. It looks like an fairy cause of a wing and a long ears. Jizan walk towards the girl.

"Uhmm... Excuse me?" The girl looked at Jizan.

"W-who are you!? How did you get here?!" the girl stands up.

"Wait, i'm not going to harm you. I just wandering what is this place cause i got teleported here for no reason"

"T-teleported?? What the hell are you talking about?? This is an Sacred Place! No one can get here even an highest skilled mage! Only us are managing this place cause we are protecting this land!" the girl looks super pissed.

"Uhmmm... I don't know what are you talking about and i don't even know this place. What the hell even is an skilled mage or something?? Is this some sort of Isekai?"

"Huh? What is Isekai?"

"Wa- wait a minute, can you explain what is this place?? Im doubting its heaven.." Jizan don't know if he was scared or nervous. The girl is scaring him.

"Who the hell even are you? I can't trust someone i just met!"

"Oh sorry i'm-" Jizan stopped for a second.
""If i said my true name, she will be confused cause i have an name of a boy... Better think a name..." After some seconds, he decided.

"Jizania. My name is Jizania"

"Jizania? Are you perhaps from Rethia?"

"Y-yeah. Maybe.." the girl sits down.

"So that's why you did'nt know this place. This is an Sacred Place called Kitiañ Island. Kitiañ is known as the "Home of the gods". This place is surrounded by a 5 countries: The Astral Kingdom: this kingdom is where humankind lives. The Demian Empire: this is where demi-human lives. The Ethromia Empire: the race of an orcs live here. The Dicthol Kingdom: a place where Demons Exist. And another Humankind country: The Kingdom of Nihon. Rethia is a really far away country that it will need 10 hours by a dragon. It's in another continent. So how did you got here??"

"As a said earlier, i just got teleported here or something. By the way, what's your name?"

"Oh i did'nt told it? My name is Jale. And i'm one of the elves guarding this place."

"Ohh, Jale huh? Say, how can i get out of here?"

"You need to defeat the headmaster. Or else you will be die... It's trespassing you're doing right now."

"Defeat the headmaster? How?"

"You need to make a single scratch on her before she kill you."

"That's pretty scary... I don't even have weapons."

"In the day of battle, you will get some weapons so don't worry." Jale stands up.

"So, when will you face the headmaster?"

"Hmm.. Maybe tomorrow, i'm tired right now."

"Okay. Please rest until that day."

""I got Isekaid huh.... I wonder what happened to Mizu"" Jizania let a sigh. Tomorrow is an battle with the headmaster. Trouble is waiting for Jizania.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: JALE IS ACTUALLY BORN FROM RETHIA. SO SHE OPENED HER FEELINGS TO JIZANIA DESPITE HER SAYING THAT SHE CANT TRUST ANYONE SHE JUST MET.)

-To Be Continued