Chapter 12 - Soul Fragment

"The God of Nature?" Jizania asked.

"Yes. I'm the God of the Nature Element and the one who sealed the 4 Gods in the Kitiañ Island. I'm also Frajan's God. Sakamoto Jizan, listen to me."

An vision appeared in Jizania's head. It's a vision of her body, but in male form.

"What is this?"

"During your time travelling here in this world, your soul splitted in half, creating a new body. Most of your soul is in the new body, so you mostly remembered your past life. But in your old body, some of your soul fragment remained. And that body doesn't have any memories. That's what you felt when you travelling to this world. The Earthlings in your world called Glitchy Effect."

Jizan remembered, when his body is like torning apart. But he didn't know that his soul is tearing, and it just like an effect to the afterworld.

"You need to find your old body, as well as your soul fragment. In that way, you can make your first step. You want to return to your world, right?" Natasha patted Jizania's head.

"I don't even have anything when i go back, My mother died, and my father hates me."

"But you have a girl you liked, right? You don't want her to be alone, crying in your grave?"

Jizania remembered that. He left his childhood friend, lonely in that world. But he can't feel any love for her.

"Why? Why is my feelings like this? I remembered that i liked Mizu, but the feelings aren't here anymore."

"Its because your feelings for her is not on you, but on your soul fragment."

"I see." Jizan really wants to get his feelings back, so he can have confidence to go back to his world. He don't want Mizu to suffer.

"Where can i find him?"

"In the capital of Astral Kingdom. You will meet him there. As for now, you need to finish your game."

Jizan suddenly remembered the hanging body, and he's starts shaking.

"Calm down, you need to make this through. Remember your friends suffering right now."

An vision appeared again, but this time, its Ellaile, Mizuku and Miyuki chained in an cage. Below the cage is an lava pot that have a distance of 50 meters.

"Ah, ELLAILE!"

"You need to go, now."

The time continues, and Jizania slipped.

"Ouch...."

She stands up, and looked at the chopped body.

"So i need to clear this game, huh? Is there some hint here?

She starts inspecting the body, and she found a note in the body's pocket.

The note said: "A Dragon has 100 teeth, and can chew 1000 people at once. But the footmark of the hero made the dragon fall into his trap."

"Oh, i'm weak at these."

She starts to think..

'Foot mark....'

She starts to glance around the cave. She found three different routes of footmarks. Footmarks isn't enough for a hint.

'100 Dragon's teeth.... 1000 people...'

She inspected the corpse's teeth, but nothing connects to the riddle.

'What the hell is a dragon's teeth?'

She glaced around again. Nothing is good. Since she's tired, she yawned. Then the 3rd directions of footmarks started to glow.

"What the hell, so i need to yawn to make this work?"

And when she tries to walk towards the glowing path, she suddenly realized,

'The footmark of the hero made the dragon fall into his trap...'

"When i yawned, the footmarks suddenly lights up. This shown that i am the dragon, right? So this glowing footmark is a trap, since i guess this is the hero's footmark, right?"

She goes back to her original position, and the glowing footmark starts to fade. That remains the 1st and 2nd footmarks.

"Woah that was close... i need to solve this, fast.

-To Be Continued