Birth

Freddie didn't know how to help Mary through the first stage of their little girls life, the labour. Freddie hadn't told his band mates that Mary was pregnant as he wanted it to be a secret. He found it hard to keep quiet about it for nine months but managed it, even though Mary told him to tell the others if he wanted. Freddie couldnt wait to see his little girl as they sat in the hospital room.

"Fred when are you going to tell them?" Mary asked

It was the 2 minutes in between the contractions and Mary kept her eyes on her fiance.

"When shes born" Freddie replied grabbing onto Marys hand

Her eyes searching his just before the next contraction came.

Marys grip tightened to the point where Freddie was in the floor screaming in pain. They had already been in the hospital about 20 hours and Freddie could barely stay awake. The only thing that kept him awake was Marys screams. The painful screams hurt Freddie but he knew there was nothing he could do, its natural.

Then the doctor told Mary to start pushing. Freddie, while keeping holding Marys hand, he went to watch the baby beging to crown. Once Marys contraction ended a smile approached Fredides face.

"Shes crowning" Freddie said making Mary smile

Then the net contraction kicked in and she let go of Freddies hand so she didnt hurt him. Freddie didnt mind how much Mary hurt him during this, he was just so proud of her.

It wasnt long until Freddie was handing Mary the baby. Freddie perched on the edge of the bed to look his his newborn daughter.

"We still staying with Olivia Bulsara Mercury?" Freddie asked

"Always" Mary sunk into Freddies embrace as the two looked at their daughter.

"So when are you telling them?" Mary asked glancing towards Freddie before back at the new love of her life

"Im gonna take her with me to the studio next time" Freddie said brushing his index finger down her chubby cheek

Mary softly giggled as the doctor handed them a birth certificate. After a couple of days Mary and Olivia were discharged from the hospital.

"Ready for some sleepless nights?" Mary asked Freddie as he drove them home (A/n: i know Freddie didnt drive but he does in this).

Freddie soflty giggled, not minding not sleeping for a few days, he would happily spend time with his bundle of fun.

When they pulled into garden lodge there was a car there, a very familiar one.

"Prenter" Freddie said, seeming joyful but flustered at the same time

"You havent told him have you?" Mary asked which got a simple shake of the head from Freddie.

Mary carried the baby carrier inside as Freddie greeted Paul. Pauls eyes landed on the baby as his mouth dropped open.

"Is that real?" Paul asked

"Yes she is real" Freddie replied taking Olivia in his arms.

Paul leaned over Freddies shoulder until Freddie passed Paul the baby as she slept

"Shes so small" Paul cooed.

At that moment Roger came bursting in while Freddie took Olivia back. She reached out and began playing with his hair as her eyes opened to reveal the chocolate brown pools beneath. Then Roger had to back away at the sight of the baby.

"Fred theres a baby playing with youre hair" Roger said.

Freddie stepped closer to Roger before handing him Olivia. Roger gently took the baby in his arms as she grabbed onto the bicker jacket he was wearing.

"Why isnt she crying when i hold her?" Roger seemed a little confused

"She lkes you" Freddie said smiling at his daughter.

Roger began bouncing her up and down as they made they're way to the living room. Freddie kept his eyes on Roger and Olivia like he didnt trust them togeter, he didn't even know why. He could trust Roger with his life and thats why he decided to make Roger got father.

"Rog can i talk to you outside a minute?" Freddie asked

Thinking Roger did something wrong he handed Olivia to Mary. He followed Freddie out of the room and down to the music room. Freddie shut the door, a smiling forming on his clean shaven face.

"What did i do?" Roger asked a little worried

"You too close with Olivia" Freddie joked.

His face turned serious for a second.

"In all serious i want you to be the godfather if youre up for it"

Rogers heart skipped a beat as he tried to find the right words.

"Of course i would be her godfather" Roger launched himself at Freddie.

The hug took Freddie by surprise but he just hugged Roger back. Before they could say anymore crying echoed through the house. The two ran from the room like something bad had happened.

They found Paul trying to calm Olivia down as Mary ran off to get some fresh nappies to see if that was it.

"Come to daddy" Freddie cooed reaching out for Olivia.

Paul handed the baby over which caused her to stop crying.

"I think its you Paul, she mustn't like you for some reason" Freddie looked to his little girl "Do you not like Uncle Paul"

Then she began crying again which made Freddie feel around her nappy area.

"Yep she needs a change"

Freddie rushed her up to the nursery where he found Mary sorting through the nappies.

"I don't think she likes Paul" Freddie put her down on the changing table

"I can see why" Mary muttered, luckily inaudable to Freddie.

Freddie stripped the nappy off of Olivia and went to dispose it while Mary put on the powder and a clean nappy.

"All clean now" Mary said picking up the now happy baby.

Mary kissed her cheek before handing her to Freddie.

When they got downstairs Freddie handed Paul Olivia just to make her cry again.

"Are you hungry or just dont like Uncle Paul?" Freddie took her back, just to make her stop crying.

A little offended Paul stormed from the house. Roger took Olivia as she dropped off to sleep.

"How come she didnt cry when Paul held her at first?" Mary wondered

"She was asleep then dear" Freddie replied leaning over Rogers shoulder

"Shes stunning" Roger muttered as she grabbed onto his shirt.