The Works

A/n: i couldnt wait to write something about this album as it is by far my favourite. Enjoy.

Freddie had been in Munich for the new year due to the albums he couldnt get home, and flights were cancelled due to a storm. Olivia missed her dad during christmas and the new year but they called both days. Olivia had seen Rosie more then usual and she took Rosie to the studio quite a lot. This particular day they were recording Radio GaGa while the two girls sat watching.

"They are so good" Rosie said. "I know" Olivia agreed "Too bad my dad has to record it in a different country". Rosie nodded in agreement as the two didnt even take their eyes off the guys.

Then Miami walked in with a big smile on his face. "What is it Miami?" Olivia asked. "Queen have just been asked to perform at live aid, the biggest concert this decade" Miami replied. Olivia seemed happy for the guys even though she didnt know what Live Aid was.

When the guys walked out of the recording booth Miami greeted them with the good news. "Ill call Fred" Roger said walking off. Olivia and Rosie told the guys how much they like the album. Roger came back and said he couldnt get in touch with Freddie.

When Olivia got home she told Mary everything about Live Aid and the phone call. "Were getting the next flight out to talk to him. Its not fair being away from you" Mary said. "Yeah" Olivia agreed.

They headed to th airprot and found a flight out before boarding it. "What do we say to him?" Olivia asked. Mary shrugged. "I dont know but we need to say something".

When the plane landed they grabbed their bags before hailing a taxi. "Mummy where are we going to stay, are we staying with daddy?" Olivia asked. "No, i think we mght try and get a plane back after" Mary replied as the taxi took them to where Freddie was staying.

When they arrived Olivia reluctnantly followed Mary. The first person to greet them was Jim saying Freddie was sat in the living room. Jim gave Olivia a hug in greeting before the two walked out into the living room. Freddie looked towards them as they entered.

"Fred weve tried getting in contact with you about live aid" Mary began. "Whats love aid?" Freddie asked. "Its for the starvation in Africa" Mary replied "If not for Africa then do it for our daughter". Freddie looked between the two of them before his eyes settled on Olivia. "Fine, ill do it".

Mary began dragging Olivia to the door but Freddie clambere up. "Are you not staying?" Freddie asked. "We have to get back. Freddie im pregnant" Mary replied. Freddies mouth dropped open but a bit of joy filled Olivia, she would be getting a step sibling.

Freddie followed them out into the rain, just wanting to spend time with his daughter. "Can Olivia not even stay?" Freddie asked.

Mary looked to Olivia to see what she wanted to do. "I want to stay with daddy" Olivia said. Mary let her run off to dad who picked her up and spun her round. Mary and Freddie said there goodbyes before the taxi took Mary away.

Freddie carried Olivia inside even though now he could barely pick her up. "Jim weve got a guest for a while" Freddie announced.

Freddie sat Olivia down on the sofa before taking a seat next to her. "Im glad i stayed" Olivia said. "Im glad you stayed" Freddie replied.

That night Olivia didnt sleep well, she was home sick but she wanted to be with her dad. At some point Olivia snuck off out of her room and went down to Freddie and Jims. She peered round the door to see them both asleep before carrying on walking downtairs. She found a blanket to wrap around her before heading outside. She sat outside thinking it must be early morning. She stayed there all morning until the front door opened.

"Morning my little dove" Freddie said walking over and sitting next to Olivia. "Morning" Olivia replied as he put his arm around her, letting her sink into him.

"Are you okay?" Freddie asked noticing Olivia isnt being her usual self. "I miss home but i miss you" Olivia replied "When can we go home?". "Soon" Freddie replied.