Radio PooPoo

A/n: sorry i keep skipping time i just dont have many ideas for Olivias child hood. Nows when it starts getting interesting.

1983:

Olivia was at the Taylors house for the day as her dad had just met a guy called Jim Hutton and they were going out for the day together. Olivia had become a rolemodel for Felix slightly and he really looked up to her. The two laid in the living room with the radio on. Just as Roger and Dominique entered with lunch a terrible song came on.

"Radio PooPoo" Felix muttered making Roger and Dominique giggle. Olivia agreed with Felix entierly.

Then Roger rushed off to make notes on a new song. While Roger noted down ideas the other three tucked into their lunch. Then Roger returned, paper in hand. "New song honey?" Dominique asked, getting a simple nod from her partner.

After lunch Roger was that excited about the song that washing up didnt go so well. The smasing of about 50 different things sounded through the house before a string of swear words. Olivia covered Felix's ears so he didnt hear. Then Dominique slapped Roger round the head, getting a grumble in return. Then they all went into the garden so Roger could play with Olivia and Felix. Dominique watched they until Roger fell into the flower bed. Before he could clamber out he got bombarded with children. Dominique headed inside to watch some tv while keeping an eye on the three children.

"Lets play hide and seek" Felix said bouncing up and down. "Yeah" Olivia agreed. "You two hide, ill seek" Roger said.

Roger closed his eyes while the two children went hiding. Felix ended up the tree, even when Olivia told him not to, and Olivia hid in the flower bed behind where Roger was. When he began searching he didnt even look towards the tree as Felix watched down. Olivia kept her eye on Felix in case anything happened. As Roger reached the other side of the garden Olivia watched Felix almost slip. Olivia got into the position ready to run and catch Felix. Her eyes kept switching between Felix and Roger. Just as Roger began to head to the house Felix fell. Olivia jumped up and set off running to catch Felix. Roger turned at the sound of her and began running over. Felix managed to hold on by his feet around the tree.

"Dom?" Roger called. His partner began running out of the house towards them. "Stay here ready to tach him" Roger ordered.

Dominique did as he said as he began scaling the tree, almost slipping the odd time. Olivia just watched, not knowing what to do. "Felix grab onto me" Roger said clambering onto the branch.

As Felix reached out to grab onto Rogers outstretched hand his grip on the tree slipped. Dominique reached out to catch him as he fell towards the tree. Between Roger and Dominique they managed to catch Felix as Olivias heart was in her mouth.

"Felix weve got you" Dominique said taking full control over him. Felix began crying into her shoulder as Roger practically fell from the tree. Then there was a knock on the door which they sent Olivia off to answer.

She ran off inside to answer the door to her dad and Jim. "Is everything okay? Wheres Rog and Dom?" Freddie asked bending down to Olivias height. "In the back" Olivia replied.

Freddie ran past his daughter and outside, Jim greeting Olivia. Jims irish accent was soothing for Olivia, unlike Pauls. He gave tickly moustache kisses just like Freddie. They walked into the garden, wondering what Freddie was so worried about.

"YOURE GOING TO MUNICH" Roger yelled. "This isnt how i planned on telling you, i thought about telling you all at the same time" Freddie defended. "Maybe not tell us at all and dont go" Roger replied

Freddie looked to the ground as Olivia and Jim approached. "You cant take Liv away from us" Roger said gesturing to the 8 year old. "Now dont bring her into it" Freddie said in a stern tone.

Both Jim and Olivia were confused as Roger had the urge to slap Freddie. "What about garden lodge?" Roger asked. "Oh im still going to own that" Freddie replied

"Why would you do this to us, god i knew Queen wasnt going to last" Roger moaned. "Rog darling Queen still exists i just want to make a couple of solo albums" Freddie said. "SOLO ALBUMS. You didnt mention that before" Roger said

Rogers urge got the better of him and he slapped Freddie across the face. A look of shock crossed Freddies face as he tried to go for Roger but Jim stepped in the way. "You to seem like two girls bitch slapping each other" Jim said making sure he didnt get hit.

Eventually Roger understood Freddies desicion but they agreed that Olivia would live with her mum while Freddies away, calling all the time. Jim would have looked after Olivia but he agreed to go with Freddie to keep him sane.