Results

Freddies pov:

I spent a lot of time going out to the mail box to see if the results had come back. This one particular day when i opened it there sat one letter inside. I sntached it up before running inside to where Jim and Phoebe sat. They jumped up when they saw me enter. I sat down and tore it open to reveal a blue slip of paper. I read the words before freezing.

"What does it say, whatve you got?" Jim asked seeming a little flustered and worried.

I felt a single tear drop down my cheek as i couldnt find the words. "AIDS" I muttered looking to the ground.

I let the paper drift to the floor as Jim and Phoebe came to sit next to me. "I will never see Olivia in her wedding dress or her at prom. Ill never see my little girl grow up" I began sobbing.

"Its okay, you will see her grow until its youre time" Jim comforted. "And then we will look after her or whoever you want to look after her" Phoebe added.

I nodded in reply while wiping away the tears.

Olivias pov:

As i entered the house with David i could hear sobbing. Both me and David looked at each other before heading to the living room.

"Dad" I said opening the door a little more. "Hey honey" my dad replied looking to me "Can you just go to your room a minute while i talk to David?".

I nodded before heading upstairs. I found Jerry laid on my bed sleeping. I walked over and clambered onto the bed, pulling Jerry onto my lap. Then i realised Jerry wasnt moving. I let out a scream while jumping up, letting Jerry fall onto the bed on his back. I heard footsteps on the stairs before Jim ran in.

"What happened?" Jim asked. I just pointed to Jerry as words wouldnt come out.

Jim searched the cat over before running from the room. "Fred" Jim shouted, the sound of concern reaking in his voice.

My dad came darting up the stairs and into the room. He ran over to the cat and began trying to look for life in it. He couldnt find anything as i forced myself not to cry over a cat. My dad came over to me and pulled me into a hug. At that moment the front door slammed open and Rogers voice echoed through the house.

"FRED" Roger screamed. My dad let go of me and ran from the room. Me and Jim quickly followed him.

We looked over the bannister to see Delilah attacking Roger while David and Phoebe tried to get her off him. "Rog cats like you now" my dad mused running down the stairs. "Yeah well i dont like them, now get this thing off me" Roger shouted.

My dad and Jim tackled Delilah away from Roger which sort of entertained me. Roger then noticed my laughing and tackled me to the ground, tickling me furiously. My dad whispered something in Rogers ear before heading into the living room.

"Fred im not handling a dead cat" Roger moaned clambering off me. My dad just softly laughed before shutting the living room door.

I clambered up and followed Roger to my room. He looked at the dead cat before thinking about the best way to pick him up. Roger cleared his throat as loud as he could while rolling his sleeves up.

"Liv just make sure all doors are open so i can do and set fire to this like your dad wants" Roger advised. I nodded before running ahead of Roger.

We got the the cat outside before going to look for fire wood.

Freddies pov:

"Now shes entertained i want to talk about the future" I began. Sadness filled the room as i said the words.

"Whos going to be looking after her?" David asked. "I dont know. David she reall connects with you but she has a bond with Roger" I began "Its hard to decide".

"Maybe talk to Roger" Jim suggested. I shook my head. "This is all to overwhelming, thinking about my death. It may be years from now" I said. "We dont have to do this now" Phoebe said. "I want to, knowing she will be okay is my main priority" I said.

"We will work it out, even if it means i have to move in with her or what" David said. I nodded as tears dropped down my cheeks. "It will all be okay" David reassured.