Singer

November 1990:

The physical therapy had been going that well that the day Miami wanted to meet with me David and I walked it. I have to say i did hold onto him for a bit of it. When we arirved David had to stay outside the building while i went in. I found my way to Miamis office and took a seat.

"Miss Mercury" Miami said, a little too pleased to see me. I just flashing him a toothless grin while holding onto my own hand to occupy them.

"You are such a talented girl and I would love to get you signed to a record label" Miami said. "I would love that" I agreed nodding slightly

Miami pushed something across the desk towards me. I picked up it and read the contents. It wanted me to sign something at the bottom. I left it until Miami explained what the sheet was.

"You have to sign the bit at the bottom to get signed" Miami said gesturing to the paper.

I put it back down as Miami passed me a pen. I scribbled down my signature before handing him back the sheet. Miami scanned through the paper before smiling up to me.

"I think that's everything. I will be you're manager and will sort everything out for you" Miami said standing up.

I stood up and shook his hand while thanking him. I then swiftly left the room while trying to pretend I didn't get signed. As I left the room I went strait for the lift before pressing the button. I waited for the lift to arrive before jumped in. I carried on my acting as I reached David outside.

"How did it go?" David asked running after me. I didn't even turn round to face him. "Let's go home" I said trying to sound upset.

The whole way back David had to try and keep up with me, even though my legs felt like giving in in any second. As we arrived home I slammed the front door shut and found my dad and the guys sat in the living room chatting. I strolled in and slumped down on the bean bag by the tv.

"Honey what happened?" My dad asked seeming concerned. "I GOT SIGNED!" I yelled acting happy again. "I generally thought something was up" my dad said, almost having a heart attack. "My acting was good wasn't it?" I asked.

No one answered me as we begun to celebrate. Even the cats came to congratulate me. "Who's the manager?" My dad asked. "Miami" I replied. "At least you have a good manager" Brian complemented.

I nodded in agreement while humming. Jim strolled into the room wearing gardening clothes. As he entered his eyes landed on me.

"How did it go?" Jim asked. "I got signed" I replied giddily.

Jim rushed over and pulled me into a hug, trying not to get my clothes dirty.

A/n: sorry it was such a short chapter I had a little writers block with this.