First word

5 months later:

Freddie and Mary woke to the sound of crying.

"Someones up" Freddie said rolling over and falling out of the bed.

Mary burst out laughing as Freddie clambered up.

"Im not drunk" Freddie confessed which made Mary laugh even harder.

Freddie left the room as Mary followed. They entered Olivias room and Mary picked her up.

"Lets get someone some breakfast" Freddie said stroking his daughters cheek.

As they entered the kitchen Freddie began mushing up some strawberry's.

"Roger is coming over later"

"Woger" came a little voice.

Mary looked to Olivia.

"What was that?"

"Woger" Olivia repeated.

Freddie turned to look at his daughter mid movement.

"That idiot" Freddie muttered putting down the potato masher.

He took Olivia in his arms and began making cooeing noises.

"Can you say Freddie or daddy?"

"Dada" Olivia repeated as best she could.

Freddie smiled at Olivia and then at Mary, his goofy smile making her laugh.

Mary took Olivia back while Freddie finished making Olivias breakfast.

"Im so proud of you" Mary cooed.

"Who me or Liv?" Freddie asked forcing himself not to smile.

"Liv you idiot" Mary replied kicking Freddie.

"Anyway why would you be proud of her, her first word was Roger, i even hate saying it now"

"God Fred its something" Mary said heading to the living room, Freddie close behind.

Mary began feeding Olivia as Freddie sat in the corner sulking.

"Stop sulking you big baby" Mary scolded throwing Olivias lion teddy Roger bought her at Freddie

"We already have one baby thats not acting anything like you"

Freddie looked towards Mary, his bottom lip out. Mary shook her head while focussing on feeding Olivia.

Then Roger came bursting in a few hours before he was meant to come. Freddie and Mary were still in their pjs when Roger walked in.

"What have you done to my child?" Freddie asked standing up.

Roger looked round a bit confused.

"What happened?" Roger asked.

"My daughters first word was Roger" Freddie carried on his moaning, grabbing Roger round the neck.

"I didnt know i was that big of an influence" Roger defended.

"Your a bloody bad influence"

Roger managed to push Freddie off of him before Mary passed him Olivia.

"Im so proud of my goddaughter" Roger said receiving a glare from Freddie.

Freddie then took Olivia from Roger before handing her to Mary.

"We have a song to write"

"You do realise youre still wearing your pjs?" Mary asked.

"Yeah" Freddie replied pulling Roger from the room.

Mary began bouncing Olivia up and down on her knee.

"You like that dont you"

"I think we should head to the park today for the first time"

Mary got a little coo in responce before Olivia began babbling in baby language.

Mary carried Olivia upstairs to get her changed into a little dress. Then Mary got changed herself while Romeo became guard cat. Olivia seemed fascinated by Romeos fur and began playing with it. When Mary looked Olivia and Romeo were curled up togethr on the bed.

"Aww" Mary cooed.

She found a camera on the chest of drawers which she picked up to take a few pictures. Then she ran out into the hallway.

"Rog, Fred come and have a look at this" Mary shouted down.

Roger and Freddie went running up the stairs and into the bedroom to find Olivia and Romeo in the position they were in before.

"That is the cutest sight" Roger began looking longignly at the baby.

"I know you want a child. I'm sure Dom wouldn't mind going through it all" Freddie said walking slowly over to his daughter.

He carefully clambered onto the bed and laid next to the sleeping baby and cat.

"Now its just been ruined" Roger laughed.

Freddie grabbed the first coshion he could find and threw it at Roger.

"I was joking" Roger defended just before Mary took another picture of Freddie with the sleeping lions.

Roger and Freddie went back to recording while Mary took Olivia to the local park. One woman stopped her to ask how old Olivia was. Then Mary found a bench to sit down on while Olivia slept. When Olivia woke she began crying from how hungry she was. Mary picked her up and grabbed the milk bottle.

"Is someone a little hungry?" Mary cooed.

"Yeah i am sorta" someone replied next to her.

Mary looked to see Paul.

"Prenter what do you want?" Mary asked.

"Why does you're baby not like me?" Paul replied.

"Because she has a brain" Mary defended before placing her gently back in the pram.

As Mary stood up to walk away Paul stopped her.

"Make your baby like me otherwise you wont have her"

Ignoring the comment Mary quickly pushed the pram away. She kept looking behind her to see Paul stood by the bench watching her. Once she left the park she sped up to a run.

When she got back home Freddie and Roger were on a break and noticed her flustered enterance.

"Mary darling is evrything okay?" Freddie asked.

"No Freddie you need to get rid of Paul, he just threatened to take Olivia away unless we make her like him" Mary replied.

Freddie's eyes narrowed in confusion as Roger was clearly happy about it

"He wouldnt do something like that" Freddie tried to defend shaking his head.

"But he did" Mary replied picking up Olivia "But if she doesn't like him then we can't change her mind"