⑉ the origins series

In a world destroyed by the Flare, by the natural destruction in which they found themselves as children being taken by WICKED, it was only a matter of time before they would break by the hands of scientists

In a world destroyed by the Flare, by the natural destruction in which they found themselves as children being taken by WICKED, it was only a matter of time before they would break by the hands of scientists. They were smart, all of them, knew that whatever it was they were taken for meant they wouldn't ever be free. They did not do it by choice, most of them either way, forced to be joining the experimental program that had been set up to test them, to see what the variables would come up with that could lead WICKED to a cure.

You can try to escape but trying became a death note. A sole girl vanishing from the premises on the night of the plans she and her friends had made. She didn't know who she was anymore, mind blank of everything and everyone she ever knew, all apart from her name. Elizabeth. And whether that was her name by birth or one given by scientists, none of it mattered now.

Because as her friends sat in a waiting game to follow the same fate as she had, they would be planted in the Maze only if she'd succeeded living surrounded by four walls, an empty Glade that had to be build from the ground up, and a nightly changing Maze filled with Grievers for a month. A month left alone with wondering thoughts, not a soul to speak to or calm the train of destructive thoughts. And as the first boy arrived, another followed and turned into plenty: the more than came the clearer it seemed, no memories but a way to try and find a way out whilst trying to survive sticking together that was.

They hadn't known the last two to join would be the one that would lead them to the answers they had searched for years and another would be turned against them by the same people that send them here. When they thought the Trials were over, it was another test by taking them to a facility full of lies and wicked people who wanted nothing but to strung them up and drain their bodies.

For a cure.

They never cared about their survival, their lives and wellbeing. It had always been about their blood.

Perhaps no Maze or Scorch would be safe but in the end running from the people who wanted them dead and be in the grasp of cranks, seemed like a more pleasant idea than to be strung up. Even if their friends would die trying, one would betray them and others were dragged from their grasp and caused a growing ache.

For a cure, the blood of either immune and not immune children, the humane morals and beliefs of what was right and wrong had became a blurred line.

dedications and special thanks to these angels: sillyai -bluesupernova diggorysweasley bwndito caresrot

welcome to the origins series, it will be the name this book/series content will be tagged under on my tumblr (see profile) and be put into a reading list under this tag for people to find easier along side my oc book in which you can find a little more information about the character, though is still under editing and updating. This also marks a little introduction to what may be... and what is to come... remember that everything's going to change.

I will edit this when I get home, I wrote this during a break at work some there's likely some mistakes here and there