i, four

NEVER HARM ANOTHER GLADER

The girl rushed to the sound, a sound that haunted her; one that had reminded them of the screams that had come from the boy laid under George's possessed grasp, after having injected him with the so called serum wicked had sent them upon being stung by a Griever, as he clawed at the kid's eyes. Alby stood frozen in shock, disappearing behind the undergrowth she passed, feet colliding severely with the earth beneath it. The screams kept becoming louder, more terrified and all the Gladers did was look around to seek the place the screams had come from or stared at the empty land of the trees ahead of them fear as she passed them across the residence in a rush.

Thomas had sprinted out of the Deadheads, hands fleeing wildly around him as he screamed for help as a sickly looking Ben had tailed him out of the shaded wood. And she tried the best she could to go faster at the sight, almost knocking over one of the staring Gladers as she barely dodged the kid's sudden movement. The newbie had tried his best to keep out of the Runner's grasp, managed to keep ahead of him until the blond threw himself forward and gripping the teen's ankle and topple each of them into the grass.

The brunette had tried to scramble out of his grasp but failed to, the stung Runner locking his body on either side with his knees and gripping for his throat in madness. Her lungs hurt from crossing half the Glade, most boys frozen at the remembrance of the terrifying screams or the shock of what had been happening before them.

She'd seen Newt rush his way with a shovel in hand, occasional delay in his rushed step as he tried to get the boy help, other Keepers rushing after him in panic. Some of the Gladers had stood to watch, too fearful to stand up and approach, others too distressed in thought of the previous attack. Newt had rammed the end of the shovel into the blond's head boy falling limp to Thomas' side as she came to a stop at their side, a desperate attempt to prevent further damage and a hope to knock Ben out.

"What're you doing?!" Elizabeth stared down at the sick boy as the brunette had come stumbling to his feet heaving for air, horror washing over his face. Newt had ordered some of the Keepers to help him to hold the boy below them down. Ben had groaned underneath the force of the many hands, snarled even under the influence of the poison rushing through his veins, the boys had tried to calm him down and keep him from resisting their hold.