ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

"No you can't leave me please"

"look after Natsu for me"

"NO! Please don't go! I still need you...please"

"It's best this way shōyō, you'll be fine"

"I hate you."

———————————

"SHOYOOOOOO!" Nishinoya greeted karasuno's number 10 with a kind smile; expecting to see one in return, however the libero received a cold shoulder.

Everyone in the team momentarily stopped their practice for a fleeting second to observe their sunshine. However his demeanour could be described as anything other than bright and happy.

The orange haired teen walked slowly, gently swaying side to side as if possessed. He seemed almost completely unresponsive to every sound around the gym. His hands were shoved messily in his pockets, back hunched and usual bright orange hair slightly dimmed.

'𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑦𝑜?'
'ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎?'
'𝑏𝑜𝑘𝑒?'
'𝑠ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑦?'

The teens nicknames rang around the deathly silent gym, the usual warming sound of bouncing balls and encouraging shouts had been ceased.

Cautiously walking over to the No. 10, Coach Uaki placed a hand in the boys shoulder in hopes of gaining his attention. Hinata's head slowly rose from its hanging position, revealing his facial features to his team.

His usual chocolate brown eyes were now darker, almost black and laced with bright red rims. His pupils were unusually dilated, making his normal huge adorable eyes look more lifeless and sunken. Hianta's lips were dry and slightly cracked, his mouth only a few millimetres open. Inhaling sharp ragged breathes through his parted lips he stared straight back at his teammates; not fazed by their stunned looks at all.

"Hinata?" Sugawara questioned, his voice laced with both concern and curiosity. The setter received no reply from the first year; only gaining another cold shoulder.

The team began to grow increasingly worried as Hinata pulled his shoulder away from Ukai and sat himself on the polished floor of the gym.

Laying his half full bag down next to him Hinata lowered his head to rest on the bag; allowing himself to revel in the feeling of euphoria. Upon closing his eyelids, bright beautiful patterns danced around his vision; allowing a faint smile to be shown on his features.

Hinata's actions had received many concerned and worried looks from both his teammates and Coach. They were all worried about their sunshine; and what could've happened to make him such a state. However only one person had picked up on the small body gestures and visual aspects that Hinata had consumed a high amount of narcotics. And that was Sugawara Koshi.

The silver haired setter decided to keep the information to himself for the time being, not wanting to get Hinata in trouble with Ukai.

Growing annoyed with the small tangerine, Kageyama stomped over to him; unaware of his current state. "OI BOKE! WAKE UP!" He yelled, bending down to grab Hinata by the collar. Dragging him to the floor he began shaking his shoulders in order to wake the smaller.