ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

"Hey guys? Is it only me that is unsure about what Yachi said?"

"Actually I've been thinking that too, it was hard to imagine Hinata talking shit about us"

"Who cares about that, I'm more worried about the fact our shoyo was SMOKING"

"I'm really worried about him..."

———————————-

Enraged Hinata smashed his head on the bathroom mirror; tiny fragments of glass burying them selfs in his hair as a trickle of blood seeped down his forehead.

'𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝑅𝐼𝐸𝐷 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠'

Hinata angrily gritted his teeth, picking up a shard of glass on the sink. Inspecting the sharp side; Hinata gently pressed his finger along the blade like material, the glass easily drew blood.

'𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?'

Hinata concluded that it would only be a one time thing to release tension instead of drugs use for once. However he was very wrong about it being the first and last time.

Squinting his eyes shut, the teen rose the glass above his left wrist and sliced though the pale skin. Beautiful beads of crimson blood emerged from the incision; giving Hinata great relief.

However, he was surprised.

It didn't hurt at all.

Hinata was numb.

The blood was now gushing from his arm, a long stream dripping into the once pure white sink. Hinata loved the colour. It made a faint smile cross his features as he began dragging the glass across his wrist many more times.

Eventually Hinata's whole arm was covered in deep cuts, the blood flow never seemed to stop. Looking at his distorted reflection in the broken mirror, Hinata felt disgusted.

The ripped and torn flesh was hanging slightly. Holding back a gag the teen began to feel increasingly light headed.

'𝑛𝑜... 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑢𝑝 𝑁𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑢'

Hinata tried his best to push away the black spots that were trying to creep into his vision. Quickly picking up a white towel to his side Hinata pressed the material over his arm, securing it with several hair ties.

Hinata hissed as the material rubbed against the fresh cuts. Pulling a very baggy hoodie over the towel, he then began to slowly make his way to Natsu's school.

His walk was extremely tiring and strenuous, he often had to stop to clear his spinning vision and foggy head.

It took his twice as long as planned, but he still arrived.

Only an...hour late.