ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

"Good morning Shōyō! I've made you breakfast!"

"Morning Yua, thanks a lot"

"It's no biggie! There was just enough ingredients to make scrambled eggs!"

"I'll go shopping today"

"Dont you have school? I'd like some company on my first day!"

"I don't go anymore."

——————————-

The boys had been at Tokyo for three days now. Each day was full of heavy training, matches and repeat.

There was really no room to do any other activities but they had begged coach Nekomata enough to let them off for a afternoon.

The boys had collectively agreed to search for their beloved tangerine around Tokyo.

Even Tsukishima was searching him! Despite his foul mood of course. Each of them split up into groups of three.

They set a time to meet back up after half an hour, and all exchanged numbers in case they found anything.

Some looked around parks where Hinata would often go:

Nothing.

Some looked inside certain shops with meat buns and sweets:

Nothing.

Others looked around the city square where serval stalls stood:

Nothing.

As a last resort, many asked the civilians wether they had seen a short, orange haired teen:

Once again, there was nothing.

Kageyama, Tsukki and Yamagucci sat them selfs down in a bench. Exhausted from a whole morning of searching for Hinata.

They had began to loose hope of finding their special No. 10 anytime soon.

If only they hadn't said those awful things about Hinata. Maybe he would still be there with them.

Kageyama sighed. He was probably the one who missed Hinata most. The tangerine had helped him through some ruff patches; he didn't want to loose that relationship.

While daydreaming his phone began to buzz in his pocket. He didn't notice it, however saltyshima did. Rolling his eyes the blonde elbowed the setter in the arm.

Kageyama snapped out of his trance, instantly noticing his buzzing phone.

𝐼𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙆𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞
🅐🅒🅒🅔🅟🅣  ✔︎ 🅓🅔🅒🅛🅘🅝🅔  ➪