ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

"Ba ba i wanna go see Nii-san!"

"Honey we can't..."

"Why?! I wanna see nii-sun, I wanna see nii-san, I wanna see nii-san!!"

"Ugh fine."

———————————

Hinata was resting at home after spending the night with Tsukishima on a fucking roof.

And let's just say Ukai was very angry.

"WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU KID?!" he screeched, eyebrows furrowed with rage and worry as he stared down at the unbothered teen.

"Just needed to get away..." Hinata mumbled, not wanting Tsukki to get in trouble. Ukai sighed angrily at his lack of substantial answers "I almost called the damn police you know."

The coach sat himself down on the sofa in a heap. He really didn't think parenting to get this demanding.

Hinata twiddled with his fingers a little guiltily "sorry" he mumbled once again, avoiding eye contact with the angry male. Ukai simply lit a cigarette and dismissed the apology.

Hinata crooked an eyebrow in his direction once he smelt the smoke. He still had his stash in his original house, but he highly doubted Ukai would let him go there.

"Can I have one?" Hinata asked casually, really craving the nicotine boost around now. Ukai looked at the teen in disbelief "fuck no!" He raged, stomping to the kitchen and filling up a glass of water.

He came back and shoved the glass in the direction of Hinata "drink" he instructed, glaring at the teen "huh?" Hinata asked dumbfounded.

"Take the fucking drink will y'a?" Ukai huffed, sinking back in his seat once Hinata took the liquid. This was Ukai's strange way of showing emotion and affection; however cold he came off, Ukai cared for Hinata.

Ukai stared at the teen as he gulped down the water "Ive been thinking..." Ukai trailed off, glancing at Hinata's old volleyball kit that stood behind the front door.

"Humm?" Hinata hummed, willing Ukai to finish his sentence "since you've gotten better, I thought you could come back to school and the club" he reasoned, wanting Hinata back on the team.

The teen sighed at the thought of school.

He hadn't been for practically half a year, jumping back into a routine like that would be stressful "I don't really care" was the answer Hinata came up with on the spot.

Of course he didn't want to go. NO ONE did, but he knew the time would eventually come.

Ukai's eyes shon with excitement as he snuffed out the last embers of his cigarette "great!" He announced, walking off to contact the school of his return.

Hinata was left with his own thoughts. He would have to see Yua at school. She was going to Karasuno after all, it was a big emotional hill to climb over for Hianta. She was the most trusted person in his whole life before she tried to fucking kill him (Twice)