ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

"Where did Hinata go?"

"He was with Kageyama last I saw"

"But I was just with Kageyama and he wasn't with him..."

————————————

Hinata recoiled a little at Tanaka's serious tone; he didn't know he had this side to him... and honestly it was a little frightening.

"W-what do you want Tanaka-sempai?" Hinata stuttered, basically giving himself away already. Nishinoya narrowed his eyes accusingly and pointed at Hinata's pockets to reinforce the demand.

"Shōyō, show us your pockets..." he asked, a stern frown upon his usually excited features "we can smell the smoke you know" Nishinoya continued, sighing to himself.

In a mere second his worry shifted to a feeling of anger, as his disorder momentarily took hold of him.

The teen angrily shoved his hand in his pocket and turned away from the two.

"No"

Tanaka raised an eyebrow "come on Shōyō, we just want you to be safe" he reasoned, noticing the change in attitude. Hinata angrily gritted his teeth at their persistance.

"You know I haven't forgotten when the whole team turned on me" Hinata restored bitterly, dull brown eyes glimmering with regret.

"So don't act like you've done anything to help me"

With that Hinata left. He walked away from the two hurt best friends, they hadn't really thought of it that way... maybe they were the ones in the wrong?

Hinata stomped of angrily to calm his head. He just couldn't believe that after all the shit he went through, they had the AUDACITY to act all high and mighty.

The teen walked endlessly until he had no fucking clue as to his location whatsoever. His surroundings were quite creepy in his opinion; to be honest, anyone would think of an abandoned warehouse to be eerie looking.

Hinata had no fucking clue how he got here... he just did.

"Fuck it" he said to himself, shoving his hands in his pockets and walking inside the decaying building.

There was a harsh smell of toxic fumes of fungus that lingered in the air, the toxins seemed to get into his respiratory system and fucked with his breathing; ultimately leading to him having a coughing fit.

Hinata sighed to himself. At this point, his health couldn't get any worse so he didn't really care much.

After his couching fir was over he pulled out his cigarettes and swiftly lit a new one. Inhaling the calming substance he decided there wouldn't be any harm in exploring the place.

Shrugging his shoulders carelessly he walked further in, plaster and old paint broke under his foot; creating a rather strange noice echoing around the warehouse.