ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

"NII-CHAN!"

"NII-CHAN WAKE UP PLEASE!"

"NII-CHANNN!"

——————————

Ukai stumbled into the gym with a frown and worried aura. The boys could definitely tell there was something wrong.

Ukai glared at the blonde haired girl who was currently trying to get Kageyama's number, but to no avail.

Kageyama desperately scooted away from Yachi while making an excuse that he had left his phone at home.

Ukai walked into the middle of the court, teeth clenched as he gestured Yachi over to him. The girl cautiously stood next to him; eyes averted to the floor nervously.

The team looked curiously towards the scene, all of them now gathered around the two.

"Tell them" Ukai forced out, nails digging into the palms of his hands. Yachi fearfully looked up towards her coach "e-eh?! W-what do you mean?"

'𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡?'

Yachi looked innocently towards Ukai, still trying to preserve her lie. Ukai glared at the girl "you may be able to pull the wool over their eyes..." Ukai pointed at the confused team.

"But you can't fool me" he continued, giving one last glare towards the mischievous blonde "ugh fine!" She yelled, almost changing personality completely.

"All I said about Hinata was a lie, I was just so annoyed that all of you seem to fall head over heels for the dumb prick!" Yachi yelled at everyone with closed eyes, much like a spoilt child who had not gotten a toy.

Everyone stood absolutely shocked, it was like she had two different personalities.

'𝑌𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑖...𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑠?'
'𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑎𝑤𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎...'
'𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒'

Everyone's shock soon shifted into a look of pure anger; absolutely enraged that they had been tricked into hurting their precious tangerine so much.

Tanaka was the first to successfully suppress his rage and speak "Yachi you...lied to us about Hinata?" Tanaka forced out, not completely believing the new side of Yachi he was seeing

"Pft, yeah?" She crossed her arms sassily, refusing to look at the team.

Many of them literally wanted to beat the girl up and retrieve Hinata straight away, but of course that wouldn't be possible. They'd been so heartless towards their beloved No. 10

Suddenly a voice spoke up, ripping through the awfully tense aura that surrounded everyone "Yachi, get out" the voice was low and demanding.

Everyone looked in the direction of the voice and it was none other than Kiyoko Shimizu. She had known the truth since the first time Yachi lied; however she had similar thoughts to Ukai in letting her confess on her own.