ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

"You're saying yams went back to Miyagi?"

"Yeah coach Nekomata told me"

"Did he say why?"

"No, not really"

———————————

"Hummm... not bad!" Hinata yelled at his reflection, flattening down the newly died hair.

He had ended up dying it two toned; with the right being white and left black. He was actually very pleased with the look at first and decided to celebrate by having a drink and smoke.

Before going downstairs, Hinata chucked on a white T-shirt, black cardigan and a small choker. Stumbling down the stairs, Hinata lit a cigarette and let himself fully sink into his thoughts.

'𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑁𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑢 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒?'
'𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑'𝑛𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑓... 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑'

Hinata sighed and took a deep breath of the smoke, the warm substance completely filling his lungs. This was the relaxation Hinata craved, he needed this to survive.

Taking out a literal pint glass, Hinata filled the large cup up to the brim with fucking vodka (courtesy of Haruma) Hinata grinned at the alcohol and took a large sip.

He cringed at the strong taste at first but it soon eased off when it was overridden by the familiar smoke.

Hinata looked at the messy floor, the dye had his footprints in it; it was definitely gunna take a while to clean up. Maybe he just shouldn't clean it up? It's not like he cared much anyways.

Hinata took another gulp of the alcohol and sat himself down on the floor, directly into the brown dye. The substance began to seep through his trousers as he smoked and drank. With each sip the male became increasingly delirious.

Soon the black and white haired teen finished his last pack of cigarettes. Hinata made the best of the last one; savouring it's feeling longer than any of the others. Taking a last breath the teen sighed, putting out the cigarette on the skin of his own arm.

Yes of course it hurt. But Hinata had no regard for his mental or physical health anymore.

Soon after Hinata had finished his drink, much to his dismay obviously. There was no more vodka left, he had drank a pint after all.

Suddenly Hinata came to a realisation "SHIT YUA IS GUNNA COME HOME SOON!" the now drunken Hinata yelled, quite scared at how the girl would find him.

However, it wasn't Yua Hinata would be worrying about; there was someone else soon to be arriving at his home

As if just on que a gentle knock sounded from his front door. Hinata sighed, he expected it to be Yua but wasn't it a little too early?

Hinata looked at his clothes, they were awfully dirty from hair dye; not to mention how bad the house smelt of smoke. There really wasn't anything he could do about it now though.