ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝

"Let's go to see Shōyō tomorrow"

"Fine with me! We'll take him out for a day"

"Fine."

————𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!———

"Thanks for the food mum" Sugawara smiled kindly, digging into the delicious meal when Hinata was getting over his episode upstairs.

"Sooo Kōshi... that's the boy you like isn't it" the lady said with a subtle wink and eyebrow wriggle. The setter flushed and started shovelling food in his mouth even quicker.

"Uh, maybe" Suga mumbled, taking a gulp of water. His mother smiled brightly, as if an idea sprung to her head "ok sweetie" she said cheekily.

Sugawara sighed as if he read his mother's mind "mummm, he's only sleeping it's not like we would do anything" Suga replied slightly dejectedly.

The lady giggled sweetly and smiled again "I know I know... just wear a condom" she smirked.

"MUM!"

————————————-

The setter entered his room after cleaning up the dishes for his mother. He rubbed his temples harshly and sighed before switching his phone light on.

Upon lighting up the surrounding, he saw Hinata quivering inside his duvet; eyes poked out slightly and curled in a ball.

He looked terrified for some reason "hey Hinata! It's ok" Suga reassured, rushing over to the teen and engulfing him in his arms. Hianta's eyes widened at the sight of his friend and he loosened up a little.

"Suga-senpai! I thought someone kidnapped me!" Hinata exclaimed dramatically, earning a soft chuckle from the older "you just... spaced out a little so I took you back to my house" Sugawara informed, deciding against telling him about another potential mental disorder.

Hinata smiled shakily under the blanket and hugged back "ok, thank you" he replied, nuzzling his head in Sugawara's chest.

The silver haired male felt his cheeks flush and sprung from his kneeling position "o-ok! Well I'll get you some clothes to change into!"

Hinata raised an eyebrow and shrugged at the strange behaviour, revealing himself from the blanket and taking of his shirt. Sugawara came back with one of his hoodies and grey sweatpants.

"H-here you go Hinata" Sugawara handed Hinata the clothes and turned around so he could change.

Once into the clothes, Hinata was almost hidden by how large they were. The boy had to roll the sweatpants up several times for them to stay on his hips; along with the sleeves of the hoodie passing his hands.

"You can turn around Suga-sempai!" Hinata exclaimed, chuckling at how stupid he looked in the massive clothes.