ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

"Where's my disciple Akaashi?!!!"

"Calm down Bokuto-san, everyone said he would turn up later"

"Wait do you like my disciple as well Akaashi?!"

"I'm not doing this today"

——————————

Kenma and Kuroo had dragged the rather tired looking Hinata into the Nekoma cafeteria; it was dinner time after all.

However the two were slightly worried as to how Hinata would react seeing his team.

They simply thought he must've got into an argument with rest, and would be playing again in no time.

But Hinata only turned up since he would get some food. I mean, who would turn down free food?

The setter and spiker brought Hinata his own food and sat him down at their allocated table. Kenma and Kuroo occasionally glanced worriedly at each other while Hinata hungrily devoured the meal.

They had also come ten minutes early so the area was still completely empty. Hinata noticed something to be off between them and raised an eyebrow "what?"

The two shot a meaningful glance before shrugging their shoulders. Hinata narrowed his eyes before finishing his plate and rubbing his stomach dramatically "that was good, I'll be going now"

Hinata stood from his seat "thanks I guess" he stated before beginning to walk away from the table "chibi! u-um, just wait a little more please?"

Kuroo begged, voice raised a notch from his usual tone. Hinata rolled his eyes turning back to the two "I have to g-"

Before he could finish his sentence, someone ran up behind the tangerine; jumping on his back and toppling them both over.

Hinata let out a yelp from the sudden impact and looked up at who tackled him.

"MY DISCIPLE! WHERE WHERE YOU?" a certain owl screeched in happiness, sitting on Hinata's chest and ultimately pinning him to the floor.

Hinata sighed and smiled at the male, in all truth Hinata had missed his other friends and was happy to see them "hey Bokuto-san"

Hinata replied in a rather horse and ragged voice; this definitely caught the older male off guard. That was when he realised how different the tangerine looked since he's last seen him.

His usual plump cheeks were more hollowed and defined, bright orange hair seemed to have splotches of red that seemed to flake off at the touch? Along with his weird dull eyes accompanied with heavy dark bags.

However what he luckily didn't pick up on was how much skinner Hinata had got. Due to the baggy clothes Hinata was wearing, his unhealthily bony figure was completely hidden.

Bokuto was about to speak up when the whole Fukurōdani team arrived in the cafeteria for dinner.

The two who were still on the floor were greeted by Akaashi who groaned at Bokuto's enthusiasm "nice to see you Hinata" Akaashi greeted with a faint blush.