ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

"I can't find Shōyō, I need you to come here"

"What?! Where did he go?"

"If I knew I wouldn't be asking you for help!"

"Sorry Coach I'll be right there"

—————————————-

Hinata sighed and said goodbye to Yua once he had collected several items from his old room. It was around 4:00am so he decided it was best to head back around now.

The teen felt slightly unnerved for some reason... sort of like something was waiting for him but he couldn't tell what it was?

Giving up on the feeling, Hinata continued to walk in the cold bitter night; he shivered occasionally as a strong gust of wind hit his pale skin.

Looking for something to warm him up he found the perfect solution.

A cigarette.

Taking out his packet he lit one and basked in the warm feeling as the smoke circulated around his body before it dissipated into the night. He wished he could stay like this forever... is that so much to ask?

Maybe he should just run away? That would be a much easier solution...

Hinata stopped his walk when he heard racing footsteps coming from around the corner; in a flash he hid behind a dumpster and peeked around it to see who was there.

And there he was... Sugawara Koshi. His face was bright red from running and wet with tears; he was panting vigorously while shouting in the cold night.

"HINATA?!! WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE!" Sugawara yelled into the empty street.

Hinata couldn't believe what he saw. The situation was quite confusing for the teen, he couldn't understand how someone would care for him; this was the result of one his disorders.

He took a deep breath of smoke and waited for the silver haired male to move so he could sneak back into his house. But if Sugawara knows... that must mean Ukai knows as well!

'𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑚 𝑖 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜?!'

Hinata panicked and struggled to stay still behind the dumpster. He slapped a hand over his mouth when his breathing started to quicken and get louder.

He heard Sugawara's footsteps grow closer to the bin. Hinata quickly cursed himself when he realised Suga could probably smell the fucking smoke from his cigarette.

"Hinata... are you there?" The setter asked shakily, sniffing the air from where he could smell the distinctive smoke. He moved a couple bin bags to see just who he was looking for curled up in a ball shivering.

"S-Shōyō! IVE FOUND YOU!" Sugawara yelled, throwing himself onto the curled up teen. He squeezed him tightly, stroking a hand through Hinata's two toned hair.