ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

"I need you to finish the job"

"I-I don't think I can..."

"You want her to live don't you?"

"Ok"

———————————

Hinata was still under intensive care at the hospital. He was visited regularly by both Ukai and Sugawara, by now everyone had given up in trying to get answers out of the setter; knowing he wouldn't budge.

They weren't the only ones that visited the teen though.

A certain pink haired teen often came to chat with the boy. Even though it was a one sided conversation due to his weak and futile state; Yua stayed for hours in that room talking to him.

She talked about her new friends at Karasuno, her recent projects and even future plans she had made for the both of them. All the while Hinata listened intently, his dull brown eyes glimmering slightly as she spoke with such passion.

She spent every free moment with him; as if he were to die any moment.

Due to the excessive visiting hours and interactions, Hinata had become emotionally attached to Yua; often becoming unstable and anxious without her there.

This in turn lead to Yua visiting him EVEN MORE. She came in between lessons, lunch break, and often did her homework beside his bed.

Some of the nurses started to find it a little unsettling, however she was still a 'sweet girl' in their eyes.

It was currently lunchtime and the sun was high in the sky. Yua had already packed her things to visit Hinata... but this time there was something different.

Slipping a small needle filled to the brim with an unknown substance into her bag, she made her way to the hospital.

Dread filled her every step as she neared the white washed building. Her knees buckled weakly as she imagined Hinata laying lifelessly in her mind, her own body towering above his with blood stained hands.

His blood would be on her hands.

There was a reason she was doing this though... her parents. They were under a contract with Hinata's mother, owing a lot of money to the woman.

They were unable to repay this large total so Mrs Hinata had come to a different deal.

She wanted Hinata dead. And Yua somehow ended up being the one doing it.

Yua took a deep breath and checked into the hospital and began making her way to his room. Upon opening the door she hadn't realised someone quickly slip behind a small filing cabinet, going unnoticed by the girl.

"Hey Shō" She smiled sweetly, her fake grin hiding her suppressed sorrow. Hinata faintly smiled back; reaching out his bony hand to grab hers.

She looked at it for a second and began to tear up, sucking in a sharp breath she pushed the hand back in his bed, rubbing it gently with her thumb.